JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Blue Helmets? Some of you folks seem to think that the UN has its own standing army... it does not. Troops wearing blue helmets are soldiers of member nations that are voluntarily loaned out by these nations to participate in peace keeping operations. Usually they are regionally tied to the specific mission, i.e. member nations who have a national interest in a specific mission tend to be the ones who volunteer forces.

I haven't done a lot of research on the UN small arms treaty but I have a strong feeling its being overplayed by the fear mongers. Two thirds of the Senate have to ratify a treaty for it to become law, a difficult hurdle. In the end Constitutional law trumps treaty law, of course the arguments will center around infringement anyhow in the unlikely event it makes it that far.

There are way more progressives with guns than you'd think. Our politics may be different, but we are 2nd Ammendment backers, same as you.

LOL. All policies advocated by progressives involve expansion of the state. Ergo, your backing of 2A, i.e. the anti-state amendment, is plain hypocrisy, and/or cognitive dissonance in action.

Are U saying your a lib or a Marxist or a progressive ha ha all that same no offense intended .

No offense taken - I am glad to see someone has a sense of humor around here. :s0155:

They are not one and the same. Marxism is dead and gone and will never return. Anyone worried about true Marxism this day in age is totally out of touch with the modern world.

I am not a liberal (whatever that means - the term is so over-used it doesn't mean much, plus if a person is to the right enough, anyone to the left of them can be called a liberal. That said, I take no offence in being called a libtard, as it's all in good fun.

Progressivs believe in adapting to and taking advantage of changes in society, protecting natural resources (but don't call us tree huggers, as we are all for good timber management), health care (edit: mistakenly wrote insurance, but did mean helth care) for everyone, living wages jobs, election reform (get rid of super PACS and go toward the popular vote deciding presiential elections), fixing/building American infrastructure, etc.

No offense taken - I am glad to see someone has a sense of humor around here. :s0155:

They are not one and the same. Marxism is dead and gone and will never return. Anyone worried about true Marxism this day in age is totally out of touch with the modern world.

I am not a liberal (whatever that means - the term is so over-used it doesn't mean much, plus if a person is to the right enough, anyone to the left of them can be called a liberal. That said, I take no offence in being called a libtard, as it's all in good fun.

Progressivs believe in adapting to and taking advantage of changes in society, protecting natural resources (but don't call us tree huggers, as we are all for good timber management), health insurance for everyone, living wages jobs, election reform (get rid of super PACS and go toward the popular vote deciding presiential elections), fixing/building American infrastructure, etc.

I'd rather take healthcare for everyone :D

I am Me. A United States Citizen. I believe in freedom. I believe we need limited government and laws. I believe the limited government and laws should be for The People and not for the government. Less for the government and more for The People. If another army, military force came onto our lands ( Blue hats or not) the government should resist them with all its power. If that's not good enough then every man, women and child should stand up for OUR COUNTRY and crush the invading force!

I am Me. A United States Citizen. I believe in freedom. I believe we need limited government and laws. I believe the limited government and laws should be for The People and not for the government. Less for the government and more for The People. If another army, military force came onto our lands ( Blue hats or not) the government should resist them with all its power. If that's not good enough then every man, women and child should stand up for OUR COUNTRY and crush the invading force!

You can't build a successful society on beliefs alone. If you don't see that, I doubt any amount of debate is going to fix it.

When anyone of you folks that bash Dave Workman are call by NRA News and get and interview and asked what you think of or that and
and it is being broadcast nation wide , then I will give what you say a grain of salt but till then if your not being constructive in your posts
and relay on BHO to feed you your info . It's Misguided at best.

Sorry but doesn't a law come to be after someone Believes something? That something becomes a law when others vote that they believe that law (something/belief) is correct?

Sorry but doesn't a law come to be after someone Believes something? That something becomes a law when others vote that they believe that law is correct?

Perhaps when dealing with moral standards. But most of our laws deal with fairly pragmatic things that can be scientifically tested, thus a law can be found needed or unneeded.

When anyone of you folks that bash Dave Workman are call by NRA News and get and interview and asked what you think of or that and
and it is being broadcast nation wide , then I will give what you say a grain of salt but till then if your not being constructive in your posts

Reading that just plain hurt.

English is not your friend.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews