JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
By adapt, do you mean consenting to government seizure and redistribution of private property to poorer immigrants in return for their political support? If not, what do you mean?

I have nothing against immigration reform, having gone through the absurd and arbitrary process of legal immigration myself. But the basis of the "new Democratic majority" is essentially legalized theft for votes. Much like the GOP "southern strategy" was essentially sanctioned racism for votes.

They mean "hand it all over NOW, shut up and await your demise"

The best way to get out of poverty is to get educated. Privatize education and only the wealthy will get it and the gap between the have's and have not's and the contributers and takers will grow.

Public "education" is nothing of the sort.. it devolves very quickly into brainwahing. This is one reason why we are falling badly behind even some 3rd world countries in tests scores

The best way to get out of poverty is to get educated. Privatize education and only the wealthy will get it and the gap between the have's and have not's and the contributers and takers will grow.

Privatize airlines and only the wealthy will be able to fly. Privatize the phone companies and only the wealthy can afford to make calls. As usual the state relies on fear and propaganda to drive people away from private markets.

Also somehow those wily Belgians and their private schools are destroying the American brats in their public prison-daycare. Go figure.

The UN is a Freekin' patsy! I get so tired of hearing all this UN this and that - The UN does not exist our soil and is little more than two words when put together sound important but the reality is it has no bearing on anything US related. Oh yes, it sounds great to the uninformed but the reality is we are not members (Because of dues unpaid) and any involvement of the UN toward any law enforcement on US soil would be criminal action and possibly an act of terrorism. To Hell with the UN!! If there are ay true Patriots left then we need to stand against any mention or involvement of the 'United Nations'

Then why does your side not spend the billion upon billions in the war on poverty and put it toward schools seems like a 2fur. I am suprise your unions have not thought about that.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads