JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd like to note people keep chiming in and saying well 25% or more death row inmates are innocent. But we are talking about mass shooters, there is little doubt who did the shooting as there are plenty of witnesses. This is a good idea to fast track mass shooters to the gallows.

@leadcounsel If we're not moving the goalposts, then I stand by the public stoning at the hands of the victim's families. It is a drawn out, brutal way to die. We have to do something to make these psychos think twice.

I am so disappointed in the judicial system in America. Here is an example...Charles Manson lived his life in prison for about 50 years because California removed the death penalty. And, that sort of justice continues today. Yes, execute the mass murderers and start killing the other murderers we keep alive for no apparent reason. Who the hell is responsible for this lack of integrity; it is appalling. Or better yet, how do we reinstate the death penalty nation wide and stop the appeals, get rid of the scum in our prisons and have the money spent on them for children's schools?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top