JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two people were killed near the area I used to live in SoCal. Both random attacks, one female suspect, one male. Female had been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon a week prior but was release due to COVID protocols (making this murder one facilitated by society's reactions to COVID). Both victims were out walking their dogs and one the dogs was even killed in the attack. I've walked in one of the parks.

Not bad neighborhoods, just people who are serious mental health / drug issues mixed with lack of treatment and not staying in jail for crimes. With PDX's homicide rate skyrocketing these types of assaults are likely to continue to rise and should be a warning to us all that condition yellow is paramount. I've seen more officer involved shooting with knife armed suspects lately as well (Corvallis). Emerging trends are important to recognize.

San Dimas
Riverside

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top