JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Canadians just need to be more like their UK brothers in changing laws and accepting the responsibility to solve this problem. Cough, cough....

1662353274517.png
1662353297299.png
1662353323682.png
1662353350401.png
1662353378578.png

Aloha, Mark

1662353610932.png

I suspect that Tac might be rolling by here......to tell me how wrong I am. But whatever. I can accept he has better knowledge of what's actually happening on that side of the pond.

Aloha, Mark

Ban dangerous Assault Knives! NOBODY needs an ASSAULT KNIFE!

My god! Think of the children!

And don't give me any B.S. about how you need a knife to cut your steak you ignorant savage! EVERYONE knows we're transitioning to grasshoppers and other bugs...which are naturally bite size and require no cutting.

Turn you knives in NOW! Even if we only save one life, it will be worth it!

In all seriousness, Rest In Peace to the victims and prayers for the families.

Canadians just need to be more like their UK brothers in changing laws and accepting the responsibility to solve this problem. Cough, cough....

View attachment 1271136
View attachment 1271137
View attachment 1271138
View attachment 1271139
View attachment 1271140

While we were in California last week, my wife and I bought a few things in a WalMart. We used one of the self-checkout stations.

One of the things we bought was a pair of scissors. Plain, ordinary scissors.

As we were scanning our items and getting ready to pay, a store employee came over to us and scanned a card she was carrying. She told us she had to do this because we were buying the scissors.

I couldn't believe it, so I asked her, just to be sure: "Do you have to approve the purchase because we're buying pointy scissors?"

Yep.

These scissors.

07742DFD-0CDB-48EC-842D-FA2E5C34F989.jpeg
Aloha, Mark

Sad news!

May the dead rest in peace. May the wounded heal.

Condolences to the families and friends of the dead and wounded people.

I saw this news elsewhere.

The stabbings - murders and wounding happened at several locations - 13!

The LAST bit of news that I read was that the criminals were not caught yet.

10 killed, 15 injured in stabbings in Saskatchewan, Canada: Police

The stabbings took place at 13 different locations Sunday, police said.

Cate

Putting metal inside a living human body is usually bad for it.
It's been my experience and observation, when steel and flesh get into a toughness contest, steel wins.
These scissors.
CA legislators passed a law to protect the too stupid voters who put them in control from doing things to harm themselves.
The clerk could tell you weren't going running with those scissors.
Had you been wearing high tops and a jogging outfit, you would have been denied.

Something to consider here :

10 people died .
10 people who are missed by their families and loved ones.

Some of the comments and posts in this thread , to be blunt are crass , disrespectful and tasteless.
And yes I understand the notion of 'black / dark humor" , however....
Would you like to read some of these comments , if you knew one of the deceased ?

We are a open forum...We get lots of visitors.
What is said and posted on here represents , not only the actual poster of the comment , but all of NWFA and gun owners for many who view our content here.

What you say and post matters.
What you say and post , can be used against you ...or others.

Post within forum rules....and I would also ask that :
When posting ...
Please consider the effect your words or meme's might have on you , NWFA and all of gun owners.
Andy

Last Edited:
Sad news. I hope they are caught soon. Unfortunately, Canada does not have the Death penalty.

It is unfortunate proof that someone committed to violence or mayhem does not need a gun to accomplish it. A knife or a vehicle have been used too.

The part I don't understand is the '13 different locations' where the stabbings were carried out.

Did they just calmly move from place to place and stab people indiscriminately?

Why was there not a faster/larger LEO presence to possibly halt their movements or get people out of the area?

I don't know much about the area like most of us here. I read the news article and they believe some of the people were intentionally targeted. I don't immediately jump on any bandwagon or accusations. Somewhere else it said that they were of Caucasian ethnicity. Don't look like it but how do I know. Point is that we should be cautious daily. Help our communities during difficult times. Protect ourselves and our communities from the evil people that want to harm our friends, community or loved ones etc. The loss of life is disheartening and appalling that it took place.

Evil is evil and criminals are criminals. The means of how they implement those things will never change the fact that they are only the means of evil and criminal people. What needs to happen is a focus on the problems that cause the actions. That's how you help prevent it from taking place in the future.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top