JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Absolutely and its just another "law" in a long line of them that is all about making it a hassle to own and carry firearms. Death of a thousand cuts. Same with smoking laws over the past 30 years. Drug, seatbelt, helmet laws, low flow toilets etc. that just make life more of a hassle and give the government more control. Those comparisons are what has driven me to "constitutional carry" in the past ten years. I don't believe in background checks anymore either as a good thing. Its just one more law, often a hypocritical one that government holds the people to but not themselves.
It is not only control, but one must look at the revenue. The government, local, state, federal have to fleece the populace for their nose wetting vig, and more laws gives them a twofer. The reason to exist and the revenue to enforce it.

So, maybe we should all just start breaking laws like the loaded mag law and take it to the courts?

We can keep running from state to state but this encroachment is going to finally strangle all of us.

The main impetus for me several years ago was due to hunting. Can't have a loaded rifle in the car, so a loaded hogleg filled the need. Being able to cash and carry firearms was #2. Packing every day was really reason #3.

The main impetus for me several years ago was due to hunting. Can't have a loaded rifle in the car, so a loaded hogleg filled the need. Being able to cash and carry firearms was #2. Packing every day was really reason #3.
The popularity of Donald Trump is an indication Americans have had enough of the bullsh!t.

I live in inner NE PDX, I'm not afraid to live here, I like it here. I'm tight with my neighbors, both black and white. However, nearly 30 years ago I helped my neighbor pull his young children from under his van and tried to calm them in the Safeway parking lot. Two cars full of gangsters had a running gun battle through the lot as my friends were getting out of the van! I've carried since that night! This is my fInG neighborhood and I've long had the skills and temperament not to live in fear here!

Also, I can't fight like I used to! An arm or leg might well fall off, or the big, waiting, dirt dance in my chest might decide to blow! These seem, to me to be eminently good reasons to get ones permit.

Last Edited:
:s0004:
I live in inner NE PDX, I'm not afraid to live here, I like it here. I'm tight with my neighbors, both black and white. However, nearly 30 years ago I helped my neighbor pull his young children from under his van tried to calm them in the Safeway parking lot. Two cars full of gangsters had a running gun battle through the lot as my friends were getting out of the van! I've carried since that night! This is my fInG neighborhood and I've long had the skills and temperament not to live in fear here!

Also, I can't fight like I used to! An arm or leg might well fall off, or the big, waiting, dirt dance in my chest might decide to blow! These seem, to me to be eminently good reasons to get ones permit.

frickn A.. CHARGE!

Dude! Did that sound too hostile? Wasn't meant to be.:(
I really hate gangsters but I'm definitely not going hunting them!:)
Murder is murder.. even if in one's mind it is justified it still won't negate that fact. Self defense is a precious thing and to be stripped of that by draconian laws is not only a travesty against mankind, it is a violation of nature itself. Animals have claws, teeth, horns and toxins built in and for governments to deny to people that which comes natural in nature is a form of the highest treason in existence. With this said, where do we finally decide we must defend ourselves to the point of using our claws and teeth before we are neutered? In other words, when is it self defense instead of murder?

I'm not following your train of thought on this...
Allow me to expound on this further about the popularity of Donald Trump and how it relates to concealed carry as i see it. For those that get butthurt over this, remember it is my OPINION only, hell I could be wrong. Now as I see it, a cpl is an infringement of the 2A, but a lot of the people that have the permit, especially in places where permits are as rare as hens teeth, take it as somehow THEY (the permit holder) are a better citizen because they are following the laws and somehow someone like me that will knowingly break a PERCEIVED unconstitutional law is a ______. Fill in @ your discretion. Now I find from a poster to have a loaded mag is his county is against the law without a cpl. So, what is next? Enter Donald Trump. Maybe he is popular because our leaders sold us out with NAFTA and all the people who had to train their h1b visa carrying replacement has had enough of this crap?
Or maybe the father and the mother of a gang raped and murdered daughter by illegals have had enough of this as well? or maybe someone that sees it is illegal to have a mag with bullets in it with out asking permission has had enough? Or some poor smuck trying to live off grid gets thrown in jail and his property confiscated b/c he didn't hook up to the city system so it could bleed him wants revenge? LAST but not least to have your cash STOLEN by the highwaymen posing as police leaving the burden on you to prove in a court of law that you are innocent of any crime? f-me-blind people, what more is it going to take? Did we not just witness another murder in Bend Oregon by our protectors? Now 2506 are you catching my drift? The American people have had enough of being murdered, lied to, sold down the river, asset seizure and confiscation, jack boot thuggery, NSA surveillance:s0102:, calling white-black, good-evil, rewarding billionaire thieves while destroying whistle blowers, wide open borders, muslim invasion, endless wars for corporate profit, guarding the poppy fields with American troops while the world gets flooded with cheap heroin hooking our sons , wives, daughters, grandchildren and neighbors. WTF do I stop? How much more until something finally snaps? All these things and more..hell the list is endless, is why Donald Trump is popular.

Last Edited:
And yes I know the NSA is keeping a threat matrix on us all and we have a threat score and everything I just typed sent the bells, whistles and red flags to the cosmos, but you know what? I DONT CARE! Fear them if you will and succumb to tyranny because it is way past obvious folks, the government has no fear of we the people any longer or they wouldn't be blatantly in your face pulling this sh!t.

The top female House Republican is throwing her support behind presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump.

House Republican Conference Chairwoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wash.) said late Wednesday in a statement that she mailed in her ballot and voted for Trump, according to ABC News.

@Mor4us - I honestly believe Trump is where he is because of all you have stated and more. Think about this for a minute, he derailed every Republician contender.

And Hilary can't shake the Bern...

He manipulates the media, that's why he mouths off... Every single day he's in the headlines... Heck Cruz and Kasik spent 8 million to Trumps 900k only to lose to him by magnitudes... And that was just one state... The man gets so much free media coverage...

He's going to expose the Clintons for what they really are, just this morning I commented that Hilary is in deep trouble once the Donald gets ramped up against her... He's going to expose those skeletons in her closet...

I think this is going to be a decisive election, just like 1980...

Donald says he's for Second Amendment rights and gun ownership. He himself has a concealed carry permit, as do his children IIRC.

He just needs to surround himself with a knowledgable and talented cabinet to be successful...

And by the way, you really should have included the Rant emoticon...:cool:

Me thinks the FBI will hold onto the indictment until the vote, then pounce on her like a pack of wolves! Just about every thing posted previous about Trump will come to pass. It looks like Billery is on the ropes and is attacking Trump in a last ditch effort to discredit him (according to the MSM, and we all know how much trust we have in them) so it will be interesting to see if and when they spill all of those secrets! But, Me thinks Obummer might pull a fast one, create one last "Event" to allow him to declare Martial Law, freeze the elections, and keep the White House and start draconian enforcement of what ever "plans" he and they have in store as a last ditch in case Billery gets sent up the river!!!!

Let's not forget creepy, shoulder rubbing, Uncle Joe is in the wings, to be positioned as the DNC presidential candidate. Thinking the democratic convention will be more interesting that the republican convention... Considering Mitt has backed off the "independent" candidate search...

Popping popcorn, chilling beer, reloading rounds... This is going to be quite a show indeed!

@Mor4us - I honestly believe Trump is where he is because of all you have stated and more. Think about this for a minute, he derailed every Republican contender.

And Hilary can't shake the Bern...

He manipulates the media, that's why he mouths off... Every single day he's in the headlines... Heck Cruz and Kasik spent 8 million to Trumps 900k only to lose to him by magnitudes... And that was just one state... The man gets so much free media coverage...

He's going to expose the Clintons for what they really are, just this morning I commented that Hilary is in deep trouble once the Donald gets ramped up against her... He's going to expose those skeletons in her closet...

I think this is going to be a decisive election, just like 1980...

Donald says he's for Second Amendment rights and gun ownership. He himself has a concealed carry permit, as do his children IIRC.

He just needs to surround himself with a knowledgeable and talented cabinet to be successful...

And by the way, you really should have included the Rant emoticon...:cool:
Jeb Bush spent 130 million. Trump mopped the floor with the contenders and now the prestitutes of the MSM are running around with stinking diapers. It sickens me to have to acknowledge that beyond a doubt anything spewed by the news readers on the television is somewhere in the neighborhood of 80 to 99% lies. Maybe just enough truth to make it a bit believable and then it is spin and lies by omission. I have sworn it off. I cant watch tv at all.

Sorry about the rant thingy... didn't know that was protocol.

Anymore I just wander around muttering..shaking my head and muttering...

Some days ..ya know? I have trouble going out into public b/c I cant relate to the common man on the street any more. I used to be able to, but society has gone full retard and now I am faced with the blindness of those that refuse to see.

I wander aimlessly from blogs to boards and across chat rooms witnessing the slow burn of the ugly truth taking hold. It has been a long time coming, and many throw up protective barriers.

A tried and true response- "Maybe what you say is true but I am not going to worry about it because there is nothing I can do about it anyway".

The knee jerk "conspiracy theorist" from the well trained lapdogs.

But here is something we must all consider. How many of our American brethren will see us 2A enthusiasts as the enemy when the .gov points the cannon at us?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top