JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you're gonna go Jethro, do it right.

Pool noodle toilet.png

Been dumping in the woods so long I don't bother bringing paper. When out in the desert, sagebrush actually works pretty well. The kids still don't have any hesitation to take a squat in the woods.

For home, will buy a case at a time, replenish when down to the last 1-2 rolls.

IIRC, @No_Regerts has a few chapters of wisdom on that one. :D

Sage brush? Really? I use dry then finish with a wet wipe for the background check.

120+ rolls
I also have a bunch of paper towels and other disposables that could be used for wipes, including anti-bacterial wet wipes

I have a gravity fed septic system, so all I need is water to fill the toilet

I have a well with an electric pump.

When I retire, I will have all of the above with solar power and more room to store more consumables.

A fine and good preppin' question. Being that I have three females in the fambly, I keep 4 Costco monster paks of TP and a couple old beer cases stocked with their preferred feminine products. Mainly because I don't wanna hear no 'plaining on these issues if SHTF. We got bigger fish to fry.

I can't understand, why would anyone need more than 1 roll of toilet paper?

And shouldn't there be some sort of background check?

Last Edited:
here's a thought:

"About four billion people in the world do not use toilet paper (that's nearly 75 percent of the world's population) because it's too expensive and they do not have sufficient plumbing.Aug 3, 2016
21 Fun Facts About Toilet Paper – ReStockIt.com
21 Fun Facts About Toilet Paper
6. The first "splinter free" toilet paper toilet wasn't manufactured until 1935 (ouch!)

I have a hard enough time getting splinters out of my hand...I can't imagine trying to get one out of the O-ring:eek::D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top