JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I've been thinking about this one a lot. How much should you store? If at all. Can you dig a latrine where you are? Is it feasible to do so? How will you deal with doodoo when water doesn't flow to the toilet to flush?

It's ok if the responses are a little stinky in nature.

bubblegum happens.

I have zero stockpiled. I buy maybe a 8-12 pack at a time. But I got plenty of shirts I don't like that much. :p

I have zero stockpiled. I buy maybe a 8-12 pack at a time. But I got plenty of shirts I don't like that much. :p
On that note, I forgot to add the question in the original post.

Do you stock up bleach or powdered bleach to make clean your poo rag?

On that note, I forgot to add the question in the original post.

Do you stock up bleach or powdered bleach to make clean your poo rag?

Honestly, I don't have stockpiles of much, besides guns and ammunition. I figure if things are really that bad, I'll take what I need off the sheep. :cool:

Well, I've been thinking about this one a lot. How much should you store? If at all. Can you dig a latrine where you are? Is it feasible to do so? How will you deal with doodoo when water doesn't flow to the toilet to flush?

It's ok if the responses are a little stinky in nature.

bubblegum happens.
Tend to keep a LOT here.When I see some on sale I grab more till I have plenty. Since we are told a good shake could well happen one day. If it does we may lose water. Keep one of those camp toilets and the chemical mix for it if needed. If needed we could of course just make an impromptu latrine in the yard. TP is something I want to have in either case. So do keep a good stock of it.

My buddy & his now ex- long ago had hidey^hole in the woods as a getaway A fortuitous tree actually fell just perfectly on the corner of a marvelous steep slope where they were overjoyed to test the alternatives. From what I was told you want to avoid certain types of leaves etc.

I used to collect old phone books, till I got tired of them taking up room in the garage. Figured at least they would serve the purpose until we get desperate.

My buddy & his now ex- long ago had hidey^hole in the woods as a getaway A fortuitous tree actually fell just perfectly on the corner of a marvelous steep slope where they were overjoyed to test the alternatives. From what I was told you want to avoid certain types of leaves etc.
I found this in the woods.

C663EC76-C5F3-478C-869A-AE91CCC438F0.jpeg

Don't really stock up much right now because room mostly and money second.

It will be something I buy extra of every time I go to Costco because even if it's not used for 10 years, we will use it eventually and I don't think it goes bad.

On a serious note, remember, leaves of three - let it be.

IE don't wipe your bumm with poison oak or poison ivy.

I wander up on that first thing I would be doing is looking over my shoulder wondering who is living out there :)
With the sacrificial gravesite a few steps away, I'd agree.

I seriously need to pack more artillery when wondering around the woods.

75E5BE16-6EF7-4D1D-950B-8AD06341A5A9.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR