JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you join us?

• Yes! Count me in!

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Good Possibility

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
Hopefully it wont be too bad. I have 4 extra ponchos. even if we only get a few people we'll make at least a little dent in the garbage and and then plan for another weekend to finish it up.

For those who forget the rain gear, we'll have plenty of trash bags to wear. (Just don't tell them the bags are printed with "This is TRASH") Bring the video cameras!

Actually, the trash bags would work well as ponchos given how big they are

jnuBF2b.jpg

Do you realize what this weather means? If others don't show up, our chances to win gift cards are greatly increased! (Hmmm... I'm thinkin... new shotgun? A range finder! Ooooh, a new scope!)!!!!!

Ahh dammit all. I have to do some painting in my father in law's house tomorrow morning, otherwise I'd totally be there! Hell I even own a 4WD pickup now too!

i posted this on facebook to see if i could get some of my facebook peeps to come help as well! 99% sure ill be there, the 1% would be if i have truck problems.

My kiddo and I might be a little late. I have to swing by Cornelius pass due to one of my trucks having an incident yesterday. Also we'll be in my little jetta my trucks starter is acting up:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top