JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you join us?

• Yes! Count me in!

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Good Possibility

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
How is the road going in? Truck is a little broke and may arrive by car

Road is a very well maintained gravel road. This was right after a heavy rain as well. I got up there just fine with a low riding car

sbEAgml.jpg

I'm new to this forum so this looks like a great opportunity to get involved. I have a nice Coleman Kitchen with mini-sink and side section for my 3-burner propane stove. I have a percolator coffee pot and kettle for boiling water that I can bring.

Jeff

I'm new to this forum so this looks like a great opportunity to get involved. I have a nice Coleman Kitchen with mini-sink and side section for my 3-burner propane stove. I have a percolator coffee pot and kettle for boiling water that I can bring.

Jeff

Perfect Jeff! Nice! Looking forward to meeting you.

Bill

Pencil me in also. That'll be one of my last Saturday's off of work for a while. I'll ask around and see if I can get a couple of other friends to join.

I'll put a can of coffee next to the range bag.

Who will have room in their trucks to haul trash?

The trash bags only need to go perhaps a 1/4 mile down the road. The forest service will pick them up to haul to the dump. If we have just one or two trucks to move the bags that should be fine.

I just changed my vote to "I will Be There". It will actually be both Wifey and myself. I have the rakes and gloves. If you don't have enough donuts coming already I can bring some too. Albertson's is right across the street from me. I can also bring coffee grounds, just let me know by 6:00 am Saturday and I'll grind some up fresh.

Mike & Wifey

Where is the sign up stuff we need to do? on site when we arrive?

Count me in for this, don't think i can bring anything useful, but hopefully i can be another body.

I'm new to the Portland area (Tualatin) and I wish I could make it out. The 14th is my wife's birthday.

I guess I will have to make the next one.

Any idea when or where the next will be?

I'm new to the Portland area (Tualatin) and I wish I could make it out. The 14th is my wife's birthday.

I guess I will have to make the next one.

Any idea when or where the next will be?

Hopefully, we can do one every 1-2 months over the warmer months. There are a bunch of places that need clean up.

Is you wife into guns at all? Mine will be out with us to try out her new Browning BLR. If she wants to try join us and try something out I can bring something for her to try

I'm planning on being there. I will have my 5 and 3 year old kids so I will do my best to be there at 9. I have a folding table, a camp stove, and a stove top coffee pot that I can bring if we still need them. I will bring water for the coffee as well.

Hopefully, we can do one every 1-2 months over the warmer months. There are a bunch of places that need clean up.

Is you wife into guns at all? Mine will be out with us to try out her new Browning BLR. If she wants to try join us and try something out I can bring something for her to try

Thank you for the offer.

She is into guns, and has a couple of her own handguns, but that's still a stretch from spending a birthday cleaning trash.

I will have to pay attention to the volunteer section. Maybe I'll head out there another weekend and pick up/shoot by myself.

Thank you for the offer.

She is into guns, and has a couple of her own handguns, but that's still a stretch from spending a birthday cleaning trash.

I will have to pay attention to the volunteer section. Maybe I'll head out there another weekend and pick up/shoot by myself.

Totally understand, just wanted you to know there would be other women out there.

I dont know about her, but I'd want to spend my birthday cleaning trash in the middle of the mountains with a bunch of people I've never met. That sounds like the perfect romantic birthday! :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews