JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe there should be a test before you can own a gun. :mad:

I realize this is a comment made out of frustration and anger at this event, and while I share the same anger, frustration and sorrow over such a senseless loss, I will stop short of advocating more laws we don't need.

These events are, thankfully, rare, in the grand scheme of things. And no law, or even test, will stop fools from doing foolish things. If they did, then the drivers test would weed out bad drivers, drunk drivers, etc. Some people simply have bad judgment - why add more laws and requirements on the rest of us for the sake of a very small percentage? Incidents like these are going to happen, let's just hope they remain rare.

I realize this is a comment made out of frustration and anger at this event, and while I share the same anger, frustration and sorrow over such a senseless loss, I will stop short of advocating more laws we don't need.

These events are, thankfully, rare, in the grand scheme of things. And no law, or even test, will stop fools from doing foolish things. If they did, then the drivers test would weed out bad drivers, drunk drivers, etc. Some people simply have bad judgment - why add more laws and requirements on the rest of us for the sake of a very small percentage? Incidents like these are going to happen, let's just hope they remain rare.
:s0101:

Well said @etrain16, well said...

Yes it was. I know that you can't outlaw stupidity.

Imagine if stupidity could be outlawed...

What a wonderful world this would be...

:eek:

Hun uh! Who judges who is criminally stupid? Given who runs our alleged legal system? If you want to own a gun you would be plenty stupid enough to execute in their eyes!

I don't know guys, I do, and have done, enough stupid stuff to realize that I'm probably flattening the bell curve some all by myself!
Not on a level with this idiot!

Last Edited:
Fark, Sumbetch, We work we train, we lock up spend hours making sure we set a great example and then you
get one Barney Fife that fargins it up for everyone else.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hun uh! Who judges who is criminally stupid? Given who runs our alleged legal system? If you want to own a gun you would be plenty stupid enough to execute in their eyes!
Well, there is that point... Sometimes I wish my fingers didn't operate so independently of my cranium functions...

I guess we're stuck with some who are less intellectual than the rest of us...

Sigh....

On the TV show "Alaska State Troopers" mixing guns and alcohol is agin the law. Should be that way in all states.
i would quit drinking if that were the case. guns are too important to me. especially over booze. booze is only good at the moment. guns are good for a lifetime or three

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top