JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is no reason that i can think of , for pointing a gun at someone and pulling the trigger as being taught as a "safety lesson".

I hope that this family heals in time.... all other words fail me.
Andy

I read this one earlier in the day and it is absolutely heartbreaking. And the idiocy displayed by the accused is simply beyond description. Who the hell points a firearm (any firearm in any condition) at their own child and pulls the trigger?!? :mad:

Anyway, here's hoping justice is served, and some how, some way, the two kiddos who witnessed this horror can overcome the event. :(

Seriously??? He was released on 70K bail... I don't even know where to begin... He demonstrated it earlier by pointing it at the boys and pulling the trigger??? Then kills his daughter with a head shot by repeating his stupidity...

Some people need to be removed from the gene pool.... Period...

I can not even imagine how sick I would be if it were my daughter/s, the guy must be going out of his mind. Accidents do happen but that was stupid as they come.

Was mentioned the father may have been Drinking?, I learned in school that guns and alcohol do not mix, Handle one or the other Never Both at the same time.

This story is imcredibly sad!

Reminds me of the guy who backed his vehicle over his child and killed him.

That guy is now trying/made laws to have car manufacturers require back up cameras. Rather than totally accepting responsibility for his own action...

Was mentioned the father may have been Drinking?, I learned in school that guns and alcohol do not mix, Handle one or the other Never Both at the same time.

On the TV show "Alaska State Troopers" mixing guns and alcohol is agin the law. Should be that way in all states.

No accident and until they start making a statement about things like this, the stupidity will continue and we will be typing about the same thing next week.

Put the guy in a room hand him a revolver and make him play Russian roulette. If he dies its done, if he lives He has life in prison. Either way people need to start thinking or our children will be left with such a messed up planet.

I hope the two other kids can recover from this guys STUPID!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top