JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

It's a letter to the editor in the tri-city herald in kennewick, wa. today on 10/1/2019.

I've read some utterly appalling letters/etc in my life, but for me, this just takes the cake. Add to this, the ladies name accompanies the letter in the newspaper.

Dan

Picture 99.jpg

I can't see what's odd about this. I hear people say exactly what she just said all the time and have for decades. She is certainly not in some small minority. She has her inane ideas supported all the time by people in power so no doubt feels good about spouting this. If you want to really stump her all you would have to do is ask why the law makers she loves and supports all have guns protecting them every where they go, yet she does not need, nor should she have one. When you ask someone like her that question, and see the response, you see she is unreachable. She is going totally on emotion, no facts get past her emotion.

I can't see what's odd about this. I hear people say exactly what she just said all the time and have for decades. She is certainly not in some small minority. She has her inane ideas supported all the time by people in power so no doubt feels good about spouting this. If you want to really stump her all you would have to do is ask why the law makers she loves and supports all have guns protecting them every where they go, yet she does not need, nor should she have one. When you ask someone like her that question, and see the response, you see she is unreachable. She is going totally on emotion, no facts get past her emotion.
Some people are fact-ose intolerant!

That commentary is ironic, at minimum, and can be directed at our boot licking politicians in every form.
The problem is, HOW IT GETS INTERPRETED..........TO WHO.

Thanks to YOUR politicians, LADY!!!
IT'S NOT OUR PRO2A ISSUE AS YOU DEPICT IT TO BE!!!!!!!

LAWS ARE IN PLACE TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM.
EVERY PROBLEM

HOLD THEM TO THEM!!!
BEFORE ADDING MORE!!!!

:mad:

Oops, I guess my steam valve works :D

Last Edited:
They are the special kind of stupid that think criminals follow the law and we live in a utopia land full of rainbow and unicorns.

Before Rotten (dot) com was shut down, it showed how cruel and dangerous this world really is. Tons of pictures and stories of autopsies, murder-suicides, car crashes street/ gang violence from every nation. Banning things simply means the law abiding don't have access, not criminals. Not to mention a person with mental instability will just use another weapon.
We'd certainly see mass knife attacks or shotguns being used in "mass shootings" instead of their boner favorite, the AR15.

They sure do love their right to free speech. Their anti gun rhetoric stems from hate. Us firearm owners are a marginalized group, therefore his/her article should be considered hate speech. The authors bias is clear as day and that bias is fueled by ignorance and irrational hate. Perhaps we should beat these anti gun zealots at their own game and report it as such.

Hell, I had a classmate in a class of mine dedicated to debating with accurate facts and data say that we needed to repeal the 2nd amendment and replace it with a pro-gun amendment that requires background checks, regulates magazine size, restricts fire rate, and has caliber restrictions. You beter believe I had a rebuttal to that.

My Simple answer to her rant, "I hear ya princess, I really do, that's why I recommend getting a pistol and learning how to carry and shoot it safely, because good guys with Guns ( Like Me) might not be right there to save your arse, when bad shows up to do bad! Take responsibility for your own safety by taking responsible actions on your own! You love your kids, Right? Then as a parent, it's YOUR responsibility to ensure your families safety FIRST, and when there is NO TIME to call 911 and wait for the cops to show, you are now a victim and so are your kids! OR,....................
You can exercise YOUR 2nd rights and arm your self and be able to act in self defense!

The right has nothing to offer the left. It is time to quit trying to teach them because frankly, they live in the world of delusion, and it is not possible to convince a delusional person that their fixed false belief is a fixed false belief.

They are the special kind of stupid that think criminals follow the law and we live in a utopia land full of rainbow and unicorns.

Before Rotten (dot) com was shut down, it showed how cruel and dangerous this world really is. Tons of pictures and stories of autopsies, murder-suicides, car crashes street/ gang violence from every nation. Banning things simply means the law abiding don't have access, not criminals. Not to mention a person with mental instability will just use another weapon.
We'd certainly see mass knife attacks or shotguns being used in "mass shootings" instead of their boner favorite, the AR15.

They sure do love their right to free speech. Their anti gun rhetoric stems from hate. Us firearm owners are a marginalized group, therefore his/her article should be considered hate speech. The authors bias is clear as day and that bias is fueled by ignorance and irrational hate. Perhaps we should beat these anti gun zealots at their own game and report it as such.

Whoa...flashback....It's been so long since I visited Rotten, I had no idea they were gone....that was one of the "best of the worst" sites back in the day.

Whoa...flashback....It's been so long since I visited Rotten, I had no idea they were gone....that was one of the "best of the worst" sites back in the day.
Haha glad someone else knows what it was. Truly the best of the worst. It was a gruesome site for sure. However, it had a lengthy gang and violence sub section, some from the US, others in various parts of the world. Had many murder cases too. Stuff the MSM news dares to never touch.. death/violence is all too common and all around us constantly.. the ultra pacifist people tend to forget that.

It may be up and running again, but as of a few years ago it was shut down with a government notice on the web page. Some really nasty stuff on there.

Bestgore is another site closest to Rotten and it is still up and running.

This being said.. I can only look at so much before I step away from the computer and have to do something else.

Last Edited:
Folks like this need to move into dedicated, publicly-posted 'Weapon/Gun Free' communities. 'Soft Targetopia,' Defenseless Acres,'...places like that. Criminals wouldn't dare set foot in them .:rolleyes:

Some folks have no clue...

Boss

Another entitled millennial-type who thinks the world must bend to way she thinks it should be .
Nothing new to see here. Move along...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads