JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
His pathological tweeting, his narcissism, his lack of interest in learning the most basic details of foreign or domestic policy, his total lack of humility and his total inability to recruit and keep competent staff and advisors make him a worse threat to national security than any Democrat.
Bull Bubblegum. This is exactly who we need. We need a president that is incapable of building of creating legislation, leading, or working with others. Functioning government is the enemy of the people and Trump is exactly the sort of person we need. A monkey wrench in the gears.

All that matters is our rights and him stacking the courts buys is that.

Government functions better when it's lean & small.

il_570xN.945520958_2cwa.jpg

Bull Bubblegum. This is exactly who we need. We need a president that is incapable of building of creating legislation, leading, or working with others. Functioning government is the enemy of the people and Trump is exactly the sort of person we need. A monkey wrench in the gears.

All that matters is our rights and him stacking the courts buys is that.
350 million people cannot share a finite piece of real estate on a planet of 6 billion without a functioning government. Unless you want pure anarchy. In which case, Somalia might be a viable option.

No. I'm saying that Trump is dragging us down and putting the Democrats in a position to run the table in 2018 and 2020.
Because defeating Isis and a Roaring Economy and Tax Relief , and neutering Obamacare, and Building the Wall & Deporting Criminal Illegals & Visa Overstayers is gonna drive Republicans away from the polls ?

No. I'm saying that Trump is dragging us down and putting the Democrats in a position to run the table in 2018 and 2020.
They always have been. We won because Bernie siphoned off votes and our enemies messed up their campaign. By numbers they always win. Always. We only win because we play the game better and someday they're going to. At that point our stuffed courts are our only hope

So, after all the wailing and gnashing of teeth over what Trump said, does anyone have an update on what is actually happening, if anything?

People seemed to have just stopped talking about this, including the media. Is there any anti-gun legislation going forward? So many have been certain we were sold out, I want to keep on top of this, but honestly, I can't find info on any legislation. So, if you have any links to a story on this, with updates, I'd appreciate it. Kind of hard to fight it when you don't know what's going on. Google hasn't been much help.

I know several old bills have popped up again, brought up by the folks in congress that pushed them after Sandy Hook, but it looks like there still isn't enough support for them. But I'm not seeing any truly new legislation, certainly not any crafted at the direction of Trump.

So, after all the wailing and gnashing of teeth over what Trump said, does anyone have an update on what is actually happening, if anything?

People seemed to have just stopped talking about this, including the media. Is there any anti-gun legislation going forward? So many have been certain we were sold out, I want to keep on top of this, but honestly, I can't find info on any legislation. So, if you have any links to a story on this, with updates, I'd appreciate it. Kind of hard to fight it when you don't know what's going on. Google hasn't been much help.

I know several old bills have popped up again, brought up by the folks in congress that pushed them after Sandy Hook, but it looks like there still isn't enough support for them. But I'm not seeing any truly new legislation, certainly not any crafted at the direction of Trump.

Correct.

Like last time.

Nothing federal will pass.

People that would vote anti republican because of gun rights would have voted that way anyway. Now they just push the buttons harder.

There is no real change because the system is very stacked to do nothing. It takes sustained effort to change and very little effort to block change.

On the local level however we're bubblegummed. There's no real way to fight against a voting majority in a liberal state.

80% lowers. And none of my guns but bolt guns were bought here in Oregon. That is when I had any semi autos before I got so angry that I destroyed them all.

No federal changes.

Remember those here with their pants on fire though. They are our tinfoiled uncles.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top