JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In uncertain times, there'a one thing certain. You need your right to protect yourself and your family more than ever.

Good for them.
If pot shops and liquor stores are essential by God so are Gun stores.

Comes from a Memorandum released today - 3/28/2020.

The firearms language is about the 6th bullit point under the Law Enforcement section.

As noted in the third paragraph of the first page of the Memorandum, the thing to consider is it appears to be an advisory and not a Federal Directive:

"This list is advisory in nature. It is not, nor should it be considered, a federal directive or standard. Additionally, this advisory list is not intended to be the exclusive list of critical infrastructure sectors, workers, and functions that should continue during the COVID-19 response across all jurisdictions. Individual jurisdictions should add or subtract essential workforce categories based on their own requirements and discretion."

I do like their thought pattern though!

Last Edited:
Very excellent. Good to know my side business in within this purview. (Now kindly speed up NICS checks and NFA forms, please. Oops, I ask too much. :p)

How awesome is this?

But...! But!!!
I was told its all one big conspiracy to take away our rights...!

vbgy.jpg

Comes from a Memorandum released today - 3/28/2020.

The firearms language is about the 6th bullit point under the Law Enforcement section.

The thing to consider is it appears to be an advisory and not a Federal Directive:

"This list is advisory in nature. It is not, nor should it be considered, a federal directive or standard. Additionally, this advisory list is not intended to be the exclusive list of critical infrastructure sectors, workers, and functions that should continue during the COVID-19 response across all jurisdictions. Individual jurisdictions should add or subtract essential workforce categories based on their own requirements and discretion."

I do like their thought pattern though!
At least it's in there. If Hillary was POTUS.....

Well then I advise President Trump to make it a directive....

Lets see I have his number 'round here somewhere....
Hello...Hello...President Trump...Yes , I'll hold....Hmmmm...are those helicopters that I hear....? :eek: :D
Andy

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR