JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What the heck is the governor of Virginia going to do if 2000 armed people show up at the rally. They sure can't think they will arrest them one at a time and there isn't enough Law crazy enough to try to do something all at once. If they spark an event they won't have any cops left when its done.
The governor would threaten the unionized government employees with a loss of their pensions if they didn't kill the protesters. Lets see pension or 2 or the citizens???? There are many citizens and losing my 2 or 3 pensions would suck.

The way i see this whole situation is two ways:

1: use them! AND lose them!
2: use them? or lose them?

The state really has called out all the people who rally behind the 2A SHALL NOT and to stop a tyrannical government.

It will set a marker for other states to follow the same and a history lesson precursor to the actual next big WACO incident. We aren't going to war with a foreign nation (though we still in the ME) so may as well home grow one?

I imagine the media will ignore this for the most part? I wonder if kate brown will completely ignore this? She may be facing the same thing here in a few weeks?

Last Edited:
I imagine the media will ignore this for the most part? I wonder if kate brown will completely ignore this? She may be facing the same thing here in a few weeks?

Nah, MSM will be there trying to instigate things & recording anything with which fits there agenda.

If they can't stir anything up, then no footage will be aired.

If they can stir something up, regardless of how minor a representation of the overall attendees, they'll air it. All week long...

I got a couple thumbs up on a comment I made on YouTube. It was a channel supporting people from around the nation to back Virginia.

This was my comment.

CF9BA099-29E1-44BF-A4A3-42D8B0017E24.jpeg

Am I wrong in this statement?

Seems like they got confused and had some infighting among supporters etc from the Vox article not clarifying that they would only be there to recruit and thwart the conservative base from being adopted to the extreme. They also make it clear they aren't with either political side either and are tired of the very same media that conservatives are as well.

Still i say hell in a cell no holds barred and it'll be like having a toaster dangle above a bathtub full of water the whole show. Then again there is way to much hype being put around this incident.

Guess we will see how it unfolds tomorrow

They are setting up cattle guards (fencing) and metal detectors, isn't that the exact opposite of Freedom?

Can you imagine if Portland did that and searched every Antifa protester (rioter)?

There would be outrage and anarchy for weeks. All the media and pols would be preaching about their loss of rights.

Bloomberg must have gotten confident enough with the garbage he's passed in liberal areas, now that he has Dems in office in places like VA it's time to start pushing.

This won't stop in VA.

Coming to every major city near you America.

Been watching live streams all morning until YouTube decided to block them. All has been piece full. According to one channel they shut down the capital and shuttled out all the politicians For there safety? So now there's no one there to even here there grievances! What a joke. One channel was pointing out and showing all the rooftop snipers. Many of them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top