JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jeepers folks, haven't you all figured out by now that Trump is not a politician and doesn't think before he speaks. I watched that conversation and he was talking about people that are known to be "nuts" or "crazy", if so I would take their guns first and settle things later too. This is not about regular people like us, its about certifiable idiots that should not be protected by anything, the old days of let the bad guy shoot first are gone,,, that only worked in the movies.
I kind of think that was the center of the conversation when the NRA leadership sat down with him the next day or so,,,, his tune changed. ON the other hand,, if he flops for good,,, he's toast and knows it.

Remember, though, that declaring dissidents "mentally ill" is a longstanding government dirty trick... and look at how Obama abused the Patriot Act, DHS and ITAR after Bush opened those doors for him.

What is your definition of "Setting things right"?
How about electing a moderate Republican who has the capacity to not throw tantrums on Twitter four times a day, who doesnt hire hookers, who has at least a 7th grade comprehension of civics and world history, and who can hire and keep a competent staff?

How about electing a moderate Republican who has the capacity to not throw tantrums on Twitter four times a day, who doesnt hire hookers, who has at least a 7th grade comprehension of civics and world history, and who can hire and keep a competent staff?
Oh, come now. Do you think anyone with real qulaifications actually wants to be president?
edit
With all his character flaws he's about as close as it gets.

Moderate Republican ? ( Who does not want a wall ) ( Who is ok with legalized Drugs) (Who is ok with American Embasy for Israel being in Tel Aviv ) ( Who is ok with third trimester abortions ) (Who is ok with Sanctuary Cities ) ( Who never supported DOMA ) ...

I dont like the guy probably because he reminds me too much of myself in a lot of ways and I'd make a lousy President but the whole( allegedly ) paying Russian hookers to piss on Obamas bed in Russia bit was a classy act that yu have to admit takes some imagination to ( allegedly ) pull off. Yeah, I know. Fake news :).

Trump dumping Cohen is a plus (Cohen is a Democrat Paris Climate Accords bootlicker , hates Climate Change deniers , and he overtly called Trump a Racist in media and was a fence sitter on Tax Relief )

So he could fire him later
What purpose is served by hiring someone who is unfit to hold a position?
And, more importantly, why is the Trump administration so unique in its absolute inability to hire and maintain a staff?
When key leadership and advisory positions remain unfilled or have people continually leaving them at a rate unprecedented in US history, what does it say about the leadership skills of the man at the top?
Trump claims he wants to meet with Kim Jong Un. Yet his main SE Asia advisor is leaving, he has not appointed a permanent ambassador to South Korea, and key senior staff positions at the State Department are still vacant.
Call me weird but when the discussion involves nuclear disarmament and lessening the risk of a nuclear war with an enemy nation, I would kind of like our President to have the wisdom and humility to know what he doesn't know and surround himself with competent advisors. This isnt a TV episode of "Celebrity Apprentice", its real life with high stakes for many millions of people.

And, more importantly, why is the Trump administration so unique in its absolute inability to hire and maintain a staff?

I used to work for a guy like this.

First, he hired people he knew, whether they were qualified or not (I wasn't, it was my first real job as a software dev).

Second, he liked to boss people around. His own wife would work for him for a few months, then quit, then come back to work when the receptionist he hired to replace her would quit. I held the record for working for him the longest (4 years).

Third, he had no real clue what it took to do the job he hired people to do.

Fourth, he liked to BS more than actually do his own job.

Fifth, almost ever business he started wound up bankrupt.

Competent people of gotten us into so many problems. I'm enjoying the incompetence of this ministration. The worst government is, the less responsive it is, the more inapt it is, the better.

Competent people of gotten us into so many problems. I'm enjoying the incompetence of this ministration. The worst government is, the less responsive it is, the more inapt it is, the better.

Generally I would agree.

But when they put a person in charge of an agency that is antithetical to the beneficial purpose of the agency, then that causes harm.

Looks like Donald Trump may be backing off with his desire to raise the age of gun ownership to 21..

However, before anyone praises this shady double-talker, they should remember what he said after the massacre and before the NRA threaten to retaliate against him in their private meeting, which according to Chris Cox, "Went Very Well". Basically, when you have your head up your rectum and just start running around in circles, you can see clearly when somebody helps pull it out for you. The old, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you" saying I think holds true here in this situation. Trump raising the age of gun ownership would not only guarantee no second term for him, but very likely would spell doom for the Republican party as a whole in any elections for years.

Here is what Donald Trump said after the shooting and before his head was pulled out of his behind:
"Now, this is not a popular thing to say, in terms of the NRA. But I'm saying it anyway," Trump said in a Feb. 28 meeting with lawmakers. "You can buy a handgun — you can't buy one; you have to wait until you're 21. But you can buy the kind of weapon used in the school shooting at 18. I think it's something you have to think about."

I am so happy the Emperor is not calling all the shots or I even wonder if anyone would be allowed to possess a firearm before his 20th term ended. Something tells me though that he isn't going to be pushing National Reciprocity any time soon, despite the bold promises. I also like how he refers to the weapon used in the shooting as the "Kind of Weapon". Obviously, he is referring to it as an "Assault Weapon".. You know the kind of weapons that turn people into school shooters :rolleyes:.

White House vows to help arm teachers and backs off raising age for buying guns

Yeah... our best chance at either in years, and both Nationwide Carry and Suppressor deregulation are both dead thanks to the B*tchy Little Girl-in-Chief retaliating against the NRA discontinuing its fellation.

Where are all the Trumphumpers who were proclaiming him a Cheeto-Hued Second Coming this time two years ago when I was SAYING he was a con man and a New York Liberal?

Admittedly, better than Hillary, but that's a bit like asking "would you rather die by disemboweling or having somebody crap down your throat until you choke?"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top