JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They so need to be off the NFA, but it would indeed require legislation passed through congress, and signed into law by POTUS. I don't have high hopes for SHARE (which HPA was made part of) ever seeing the light of day. :(

They so need to be off the NFA, but it would indeed require legislation passed through congress, and signed into law by POTUS. I don't have high hopes for SHARE (which HPA was made part of) ever seeing the light of day. :(
I don't have high hopes for ANY loosening of the screws, anymore... if McConnell had wanted it done it woulda been done, and he's like a Republican LBJ in his corruption and control of the Senate.

Even if McConnell wanted to get it through, what are the odds of a Pelosi-run Congress passing such a law?

I think we are going to pay and wait for a long, long time.:(

Even if McConnell wanted to get it through, what are the odds of a Pelosi-run Congress passing such a law?

Indeed, pretty much guaranteed to not happen any time soon. (Theoretically possible before the 2018 midterms, but it didn't happen, just like nationwide reciprocity.)

That is why Congress and Trump should have done this when the GOP had control of Congress.

But noooo...

They just had to fight about the ACA when they could have just stopped it with an executive order (to ignore the mandate).

Indeed, pretty much guaranteed to not happen any time soon. (Theoretically possible before the 2018 midterms, but it didn't happen, just like nationwide reciprocity.)
What I mean, those first two years were our Golden Hour, except for too many Vichytard Sissyb**ches among the GOP being Lite Beer Progs or more concerned about doing wa's bad for #OrangeManBad than what's good for America.

This is why I'm no compromise. If we can't get the other side to agree to remove suppressors from the NFA, there is no way they will understand a rational compromise.

They obviously understand nothing about firearms... So how can they be trusted to come up with well thought out proposals?

The other side's support???
They are on the news screaming that Trump is supplying isis and the taliban with silencers to use against US troops, ignoring that a lot of heavily Regulated countries have very lenient suppressor laws Alread.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top