JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Come on brother, you gotta read more. The 320 trigger was "fixed" within the last 12 months. Really? All my included links were dated THIS year.

The 320 was designed in 2014...so much for YEARS AGO??

SIG Sauer P320 - Wikipedia

Brother the fact is it's fixed it . Your beating a dead horse. Is a past problem.

What about the G43 that was firing out of battery ? Parts put in wrong ? Are your pistols perfect ? You hear Glock problems here as well. And they still haven't fixed their trigger.

Brother the fact is it's fixed it . Your beating a dead horse. Is a past problem.

What about the G43 that was firing out of battery ? Parts put in wrong ? Are your pistols perfect ? You hear Glock problems here as well. And they still haven't fixed their trigger.

I never said Glocks were perfect. I even posted a while back about my pesky G26 needing a new extractor, ejector and spring assembly to make it run right. So.....what's the point here? BTW, since Gen 3 the Glock trigger is fairly consistent at 5.5 pounds. My Gen 4 G34 consistently pulls at 4.3. Lyman digital gauged.

Sig HAS had QC issues. The 320 was just recently "drop proof" as long as it was sent back to Sig. The 365 has known issues such as striker drag. Should I not say anything? Just praise the 365 as the be-all, end-all of the CC world? Or should I talk about it more than actual owners while you "get it". ?

Shame on me for even posting here. Damn Glock owners have kool-aid stains on their lips. :D

Yes but you talk about it more than actual owners do. Ya we get it.

And Sig's poor engineering beat the gen5 Glock in the Army trials on its FIRST attempt. Get over it. Let the owners enjoy their new pistols. And let's see what customer service does with the ones that have an actual problem.

Remember Portland's police Glocks that were blowing up ! We need to keep people aware !

Last Edited:
Yes but you talk about it more than actual owners do. Ya we get it.

And Sig's poor engineering beat the gen5 Glock in the Army trials on its FIRST attempt. Get over it. Let the owners enjoy their new pistols. And let's see what customer service does with the ones that have an actual problem.

Remember Portland's police Glocks that were blowing up ! We need to keep people aware !

Do you hang out at the Gun Room or something?

I never said Glocks were perfect. I even posted a while back about my pesky G26 needing a new extractor, ejector and spring assembly to make it run right. So.....what's the point here? BTW, since Gen 3 the Glock trigger is fairly consistent at 5.5 pounds. My Gen 4 G34 consistently pulls at 4.3. Lyman digital gauged.

Sig HAS had QC issues. The 320 was just recently "drop proof" as long as it was sent back to Sig. The 365 has known issues such as striker drag. Should I not say anything? Just praise the 365 as the be-all, end-all of the CC world? Or should I talk about it more than actual owners while you "get it". ?

Shame on me for even posting here. Damn Glock owners have kool-aid stains on their lips. :D

Keep crying about the Sig's. Sugar coat the Glunks . :)

DO PEOPLE REMEMBER VELZEY SAYING GLOCKS HAVE HAD PRIMER DRAG FOR A LONG TIME ?

Review: SIG SAUER P365 - Guns & Ammo. After firing 2,500-plus rounds of assorted ammunition through the platform, I'm tempted to conclude that the P365 might be the holy grail of concealed-carry pistols.

Read more: Review: SIG SAUER P365 - Guns & Ammo

I did find this on one of the reviews.

NOTE: From Phil Strader's (P365 Product Manager) Facebook post in Sig Sauer P365 Owners Group- mid-February 2018:
WE'RE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE P365 HAS RESUMED SHIPPING. THANKS TO GREAT CUSTOMER FEEDBACK, WE WERE ABLE TO MAKE HELPFUL TWEAKS TO THE PLATFORM. THIS INCLUDES SHIPPING ALL NEW P365S WITH OUR X-RAY 3™ DAY/NIGHT SIGHTS. OWNERS WHO ARE EXPERIENCING ANY ISSUES WITH THEIR ORIGINAL P365 SIGLITE® SIGHTS CAN CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE TO HAVE X-RAY 3S SHIPPED TO THEM AT NO CHARGE. WE HAVE ALSO MADE MINOR SPRING ADJUSTMENTS TO ADDRESS ISOLATED INCIDENTS OF FAILURE TO BATTERY (FTB) WHICH ARE DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE OFF-CENTER/LIGHT PRIMER STRIKES. WHILE WE BELIEVE SOME OF THE FTBS COULD BE THE RESULT OF VARYING GRIP ISSUES, EVERYONE WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS ADJUSTMENT.

FINALLY, IN ORDER TO CURB THE POTENTIAL OF BARREL OR SLIDE WEAR IN PISTOLS WITH A TIGHTER TOLERANCE STACK, WE HAVE MADE TWO RELIEF CUTS TO THE BARREL. THOUGH THIS WEAR IS ONLY COSMETIC AND HAS BEEN DETERMINED BY TIRELESS R&D EFFORTS TO CONFIRM THAT IT HAS NO RELATIONSHIP WITH SOME OF THE ISSUES EXPERIENCED, THESE CUTS WILL MINIMIZE MOST SHOW OF WEAR. SIG SAUER APPRECIATES THE EXCITEMENT AROUND THIS GAME-CHANGING PISTOL, AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND HELPFUL FEEDBACK

None of us are primer drag "experts". But primer drag DOES cause undue wear to the striker. I'm glad yours is one of the good ones. But that's the whole point. Buy a gun and hope you get a "good one"?
On that basis, any use of a gun causes undue wear.
I While you are obviously free to feel the way you do, Such as I, I don't believe "Hope" Is a factor in purchasing a Sig P365.
According to a considerable conversation I had with Sig Sauer when I called them, the soundness and integrity of the striker is not at risk, and the "drag is not an anomaly but indeed, not only normal for this gun, but a proper expectation. Considering what I have read about some Glocks and "others", I have no reason not to believe them. At least Glock, also, have some specific units producing similar witness to their primers and also not an anomaly.
When miniaturizing, some deviation from normal expectations are inevitable to facilitate space and timing. Allowances in materials are provided to compensate. I know this from 40 years manufacturing engineering for everything from jigs and fixtures to pitch and roll displacement gyros.
I also have learned over the years sour grapes can be hard to sweeten. i.e.. I am also a long time 270 proponent for all North American game. The flack endured, especially through the 70's and 80's was never ending, yet I stand fast over 40 years later with most thinking naysayers eventually capitulating.

But, at least according to my wife, I have been wrong before.:rolleyes:

I think its safe to say I'm not a Glock fan. But I'm not gonna ignore Sig's QC issues. If they improve, great. Just not holding my breath is all.

Well since you have never owned a Sig pistol, only a black sheep Sig rifle. It's nice you keep warning Sig owners about quality issues. I had problems with Magnum Research and ATI but don't think thread crapping on the models I have never used is productive. The reviews from people that have actually shot them are good from what I've read.

I have thousands of rounds through 3 different Sig pistols. So I have some first hand experience with their quality. To bad your rifle was a lemon. :(

Shooting Review: The Sig Sauer P365 | Eagle Gun Range Inc.

Where is that Joker Meme.

Someone raises a concern about Taurus quality control, no one bats an eye.

Someone raises a concern about a known brand like Sig's quality control, everybody loses their mind.

;)

So being a skeptic and warning of QC issues is thread crapping? QC is QC regardless of the gun in question. Sure I hope Sig gets over their QC issues, but who knows. I'm not knocking the design, I never said it was a bad design.

Sure hope Smith gets over theirs as well as Glock , Remington, Ruger and any other manufacturers that have had an issue. :rolleyes:

Sure hope Smith gets over theirs as well as Glock , Remington, Ruger and any other manufacturers that have had an issue. :rolleyes:
I sure hope we get to continue to grasp at straws instead of remaining on the QC issue Sig has, you know, something that isn't related to the design.

Except for Remington which lacks QC too, but even so.

Remington certainly needs to fix their issues.

No maker is problem free, but when a manufacturer is plagued in a short time period by repeated priblems with their new designs, or even batches of an old design suddenly showing problems, it should not be ignored despite the reputation or brand name. Both of Sigs latest pistols have had major design flaws, all of which *should* have been caught during testing, but the current climate of rushing designs out and fixing issues after is becoming the norm. And its NOT just an issue with Sig.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top