JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To echo etrain16, things are a little hot around here right now, especially as were under a serious attack by those who would happily strip us of our most important rights! As such, we get trolled by antis and other basement command center snowflakes who have nothing better to do then trolling sights like this! This is the best firearms sight on the innerwebs, It's simply an odd thing to see a newby jump head first into the political threads with strange and cryptic posts and not draw the kind of response you have seen! Hopefully you will stick around and see the true nature of things here!

Andy, it has been nice knowing you and we do have something in common.
I was only trying to help. The hand writing is on the wall and step by step the time grows near.
Think about this-
Since I belonged to a lot of organizations (I once held 13 positions at on time in Boy Scouts - notice they are no longer!), I repeated the Declaration of Indepence in as many as 4 times a day and it was all a lie!
"One nation under God". BS!
We fought a bloody war to get rid of stares' rights and unite the whole under one government. Try to take your AR-15 accross the border into California. You'll spend a long time in Yreka before your trial comes up. Why is black powder a firearm in Washington but not in Idaho??
What if California Supreme Court decides the 2nd Amendment pertains only to your Fowler and OK the passage of laws putting a $500 license on your .22? Oregon and Washington are California wannabes. So step by step.

Andy please remove my name from the rolls. In one day I've got all your red-necks in a tizzy. Time for me to go.
Cordially, John

When you come on a gun forum, brand new, and start in with the talking points, straight out of the anti gun playbook (the second amendment only protects firearms from the time it was written), you have to expect some backlash.

If you are genuine and want to talk guns and maybe see things from a different perspective, hang out, grow a thicker skin and maybe learn a couple things, because in mine and most of the people here's opinion, your views are dead wrong in a lot of ways.

As to my first point, a point often made by us is that you can't say that the 2nd amendment only applies to period correct firearms while using your 1st amendment rights to say that on your computer or smartphone.

When you come on a gun forum, brand new, and start in with the talking points, straight out of the anti gun playbook (the second amendment only protects firearms from the time it was written), you have to expect some backlash.

If you are genuine and want to talk guns and maybe see things from a different perspective, hang out, grow a thicker skin and maybe learn a couple things, because in mine and most of the people here's opinion, your views are dead wrong in a lot of ways.

As to my first point, a point often made by us is that you can't say that the 2nd amendment only applies to period correct firearms while using your 1st amendment rights to say that on your computer or smartphone.

I agree.

Oh, I agree and I am sure there are many fine folks in your crowd, but the mentality of some of the responses are scary and supports the antis by the backlash.

Oh, I agree and I am sure there are many fine folks in your crowd, but the mentality of some of the responses are scary and supports the antis by the backlash.

No sir, your original post sparked some of our members to assume that you weren't a 2A supporter because of the way you said how easy it was to go away and that it was written for single shot muzzle loaders.

No sir, your original post sparked some of our members to assume that you weren't a 2A supporter because of the way you said how easy it was to go away and that it was written for single shot muzzle loaders.

And there are those of use that in spite of of your OP are REALLY trying hard to give you the benefit of the doubt. I would suggest treading lightly here....

Dang it guys, use your heads. Youv'e got to come up with better reasons to keep your guns. You are putting your heads in the sand and hiding behind the NRA and the 2nd Amendment. Haven't you just lost ground with all the mass shootings? The media is full of the of guns being responsible and yet not one talks about why the shooter hates his classmates!! I hate to say it but you are losing.

I have been branded so, again adios.

Dang it guys, use your heads. Youv'e got to come up with better reasons to keep your guns. You are putting your heads in the sand and hiding behind the NRA and the 2nd Amendment. Haven't you just lost ground with all the mass shootings? The media is full of the of guns being responsible and yet not one talks about why the shooter hates his classmates!! I hate to say it but you are losing.

Since you have just arrived, how can you claim to know what we're doing or saying about it? As a matter of fact, there are extensive conversations here on just what you noted.

But if all you want to do is come here and tell us all we're doing it wrong, it certainly won't win any points. Best to come as a new member, get to know folks, get to know what we are actually doing here before handing out criticisms.

Branded? Nah. You'll blend.

You're leaving when the conversation is just getting interesting. I'll bet in your 86 years you've faced tougher crowds than us.....

Stick around, we may just all learn a thing or two here. :)

The shooters hates their classmates because they are narcissistic sociopaths and hate the world and everything in it. They have been raised to expect the world delivered to them on a silver platter, and they snap when they get old enough to realize that's not real life.

I highly recommend that everyone puts me on their ignore list. And geeze Louize don't forget the cheeze...don't follow me.

Cheese over biscuits & gravy? Hmm, may hafta try that. But usually I just blacken the surface with pepper, because I love me some peppery gravy, whilest my bride has a weaker stomach and gravy must be made fairly bland for her tastes.

I'll keep my guns, regardless of politics or associations.....

Molon labe MF'ers.

So ...why does the "Answer" to violence , always seem to be :
Get rid if the the guns in the hands of the law abiding gun owners...?

My guns of both the muzzleloading and cartridge variety , have done no harm to anyone in my hands....

Its not the guns , nor the law abiding gun owners that are the problem...We just want to be left alone.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads