JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All this is is Gavster posing for a run for POTUS, it is him grand standing to schlup to the Lefties and Bloombergs to get in real good so he can be nominated King! The chances of this actually getting anywhere is exactly ZERO, at best they have 14 states to sign on, and that's it, the rest of the states will tell the Gavster to pound sand right up his jacksy!

You mean the same California that Passed Proposition 57, intended to draw down the state's prison population. It allowed inmates convicted of violent and nonviolent crimes to earn credits through rehabilitative programs and leave custody more quickly

The same California that doesn't prosecute petty theft, drug possession

The same California that end cash bail if a defendant can't afford to pay.

The same California that's now closing seven prisons because its not putting criminals in jail.

The same California's violent crime rate increased by 6.0%, aggravated assaults jumped by 8.9%, and homicides +7.7% and rape increased 7.9%, in just one year 2020 to 2021

• In 2021, aggravated assaults were 67% of reported violent crimes; 24% were robberies, 8% were rape, and 1% were homicides.
  • California's violent crime rate in 2020 was higher than the national rate.

LOl, they are worried about guns but not crime, violence and homicide
But.... they "have" to do all that. That's the only way to keep the crime rate statistics under control. šŸ¤£

Many states are following the same model. They have to justify the losses of freedom by showing results. If the results don't support the narrative... easy peasy.... decriminalize crime, stop arresting and most importantly.... stop prosecuting cases.

If you ignore it, you don't have to report it.:s0155:

When criminals make up a significant percentage of your voter base, you're not going to retain their votes if you make it more difficult for them to continue their chosen career paths, right(?) That's just common sense!! ;)

But.... they "have" to do all that. That's the only way to keep the crime rate statistics under control. šŸ¤£

Many states are following the same model. They have to justify the losses of freedom by showing results. If the results don't support the narrative... easy peasy.... decriminalize crime, stop arresting and most importantly.... stop prosecuting cases.

If you ignore it, you don't have to report it.:s0155:

When criminals make up a significant percentage of your voter base, you're not going to retain their votes if you make it more difficult for them to continue their chosen career paths, right(?) That's just common sense!! ;)

Looking at the laws and policies passed by our more...liberal governments over the last 10 years with prison & prison sentencing reform, weakened crime laws, reduced enforcement, reduced sentences, and punishment for most crimes, this drives more crime. The canned solution is gun control, bans, and regulations ignored by the criminal element, mostly affecting the population that isn't responsible for most of the crime.

I see this as social engineering; they created a crime problem, with a canned solution of gun control, gun bans, and, ultimately, confiscation, but why?

Put your tin foil hat on.

Many Cities and states are acting on their own climate agendas Oregon, California, NY, and others ..banning natural gas, and gas-powered cars, but most importantly they aren't putting these to a vote, it's being done without citizen consent, it's not done on a federal level. these people think their opinion and agenda is more important than your input or approval.

States are entering into a Climate Alliance together under the UN see the link ...

This violates Section. 10 of the constitution
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation;

AND, No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

Looking at the laws and policies passed by our more...liberal governments over the last 10 years with prison & prison sentencing reform, weakened crime laws, reduced enforcement, reduced sentences, and punishment for most crimes, this drives more crime. The canned solution is gun control, bans, and regulations ignored by the criminal element, mostly affecting the population that isn't responsible for most of the crime.

I see this as social engineering; they created a crime problem, with a canned solution of gun control, gun bans, and, ultimately, confiscation, but why?

Put your tin foil hat on.

Many Cities and states are acting on their own climate agendas Oregon, California, NY, and others ..banning natural gas, and gas-powered cars, but most importantly they aren't putting these to a vote, it's being done without citizen consent, it's not done on a federal level. these people think their opinion and agenda is more important than your input or approval.

States are entering into a Climate Alliance together under the UN see the link ...

This violates Section. 10 of the constitution
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation;

AND, No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.
You talk as if Democrats care about our Constitution

We won't see a Constitutional amendment any time soon, if ever again.
people also didnt' believe M114 would ever be a thing when it was still in its planning stage and not even on a ballot....... don't underestimate your enemy and Dictators like Newsom when they have moronic mindless zombies following them

I would not be surprised to see a constitutional amendment to repeal or neuter the 2A. The Democrats have been saying for years the 2A isn't an individual right and now that Bruen and Heller ruined their "interpretation" they will go for the core.

I would not be surprised to see a constitutional amendment to repeal or neuter the 2A. The Democrats have been saying for years the 2A isn't an individual right and now that Bruen and Heller ruined their "interpretation" they will go for the core.
How many States are solidly Democratic?
How many States are solidly Republican?
How many are mixed (either R/D or D/I or R/I)?
There are 22 States with Republican trifectas (whereas the party have Governorship, State senate and State House), 17 States with Democratic trifectas (Oregon is one such State); and lastly, 11 States where neither Party holds a trifecta.

And then we have a Federal Senate that's basically split down the middle with almost 50/50 Party control (only the Independent Senators prevent that but they both caucus with Dems anyhow šŸ™„ )

How many States are solidly Democratic?
How many States are solidly Republican?
How many are mixed (either R/D or D/I or R/I)?
There are 22 States with Republican trifectas (whereas the party have Governorship, State senate and State House), 17 States with Democratic trifectas (Oregon is one such State); and lastly, 11 States where neither Party holds a trifecta.

And then we have a Federal Senate that's basically split down the middle with almost 50/50 Party control (only the Independent Senators prevent that but they both caucus with Dems anyhow šŸ™„ )
I'll admit im not familiar with how the process works but I just know that if or when the table is turned in their favor they will go for the throat so to speak.

I'll admit im not familiar with how the process works but I just know that if or when the table is turned in their favor they will go for the throat so to speak.
All the more reason to get involved with politics and elections, the only hope is to reduce the number of democrats elected at all levels. Only we can help turn the tide and help get more and more republicans elected.

It takes time, money and boots on the ground to defeat the enemy, that should be our focus. We owe our children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and future generations the liberties and freedoms we've enjoyed.

might be the thing that starts a civil war..... at this point, America can choose a civil war or continue to let them incrementally chip away a the constitution and our rights

might be the thing that starts a civil war..... at this point, America can choose a civil war or continue to let them incrementally chip away a the constitution and our rights
very hard to say. Gun owners have been not voting or something for years on the issue or we wouldnt be here if it was so important theyd go to war over the right. We've gone way past the infringement part, and the laws keep coming (eg 114).

Forgive my negative outlook on this. But society in general has a slight natural liberal bias.
The outlook is not good....
True, but teach others. I'm personally responsible for bringing several people into the gun ownership realm. I will continue to educate those that show an interest, even if only a passing interest. It's my small way of ensuring I leave behind more than one supporter to replace me when I'm gone.

True, but teach others. I'm personally responsible for bringing several people into the gun ownership realm. I will continue to educate those that show an interest, even if only a passing interest. It's my small way of ensuring I leave behind more than one supporter to replace me when I'm gone.
agree with this and I do but theres more to this than just ownership, gun rights needs 2A supporters enough to get Democrat politicians to listen in blue states.

This is true and I do agree. Getting gun owners to vote, it's like trying to pull hens teethā€¦
My guess is there are slightly more liberal gun owners than conservative gun owners. And the liberals are less concerned with being able to carry ("bear") arms as long as they have access to arms they tend to be ok with restrictive gun control laws (registration, gun free zones etc.). My guess is those that feel this way are out of touch with reality on if the day comes they ever need to carry a gun for protection on just how their laws infringe on that. Many of the ones Ive talked with disagree there is a movement to prohibit guns like AR15s etc as well, that part baffles me but I suspect media bias has a lot to do with that.
That said, at the end of the day its better off with more people owning guns regardless of their political bias.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top