JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
difference between "liberal" and derranged Leftists. I vote Right and consider myself a "liberal" because I stand for freedom like Liberals once stood for
Your correct I should be more specific about far leftist liberals. Not certain what simple term to use....

Your correct I should be more specific about far leftist liberals. Not certain what simple term to use....
I just feel like the words are all used wrong. We now call the liberals "conservatives" when its in fact they the ones who want freedom of thought, expression , and liberty. And we call the fascist Left wanting to disarm us, cancel us, silence us as "liberals" .... makes zero sense

I just feel like the words are all used wrong. We now call the liberals "conservatives" when its in fact they the ones who want freedom of thought, expression , and liberty. And we call the fascist Left wanting to disarm us, cancel us, silence us as "liberals" .... makes zero sense
How can i improve my descriptions to be more accurate?

Some thoughts... is it not a liberal movement today that widely supports civilian disarming? Often we use labels we are historically familiar with to define new movements but perhaps thats not the best way. One of the things ive recently discovered is that this... "far left" movement today has become very fundamental virtually on a religious level. My understanding of classic liberalism is simply one that embraces change and growth but within the reality of what works, while classic conservativism embraces preserving what works and traditional ways of doing things.

For those who believe that there is not a ghost of a chance of the 2A going down in a convention, consider this:
For atleast a couple of generations now, we have witnessed a continuous swelling of the body politic, to the left.
This includes those who will simply follow the leader rather than invest time and effort to research a candidate or issue. See 114.
If it doesn't seem to involve anything that effects them personally, meh..move on.
This includes the less informed 17-18 olds, who now VOTE. Thanks Ike...

A large percentage of feminists and members some other special interest communities or groups seem to be more than lightly invested in supporting anti-2A sentiment.

Hold the angry replies now ! You know I am not speaking of the fine folks here (*), or anyone's kid or second cousin in Poughkeepsie.

They are constantly affirmed with biased values and rhetoric from the media, educators (*) Horrorwood, gubermint agencies and more weasley politicians than you can shake a book of Marx at.

It seems that I am not alone here. Take a look at the classifieds section. Have you noticed a general shift in the type of items that people are buying / selling lately ?
What was that last line from Terminator Two
"A Storm Is Coming" ??

Last Edited:
How can i improve my descriptions to be more accurate?

Some thoughts... is it not a liberal movement today that widely supports civilian disarming? Often we use labels we are historically familiar with to define new movements but perhaps thats not the best way. One of the things ive recently discovered is that this... "far left" movement today has become very fundamental virtually on a religious level. My understanding of classic liberalism is simply one that embraces change and growth but within the reality of what works, while classic conservativism embraces preserving what works and traditional ways of doing things.

True, but teach others. I'm personally responsible for bringing several people into the gun ownership realm. I will continue to educate those that show an interest, even if only a passing interest. It's my small way of ensuring I leave behind more than one supporter to
Can you share how you manage to persuade others? I think we're all behind growing the base and especially replacing ourselves so that our principals live on. Talking with those that are persuadable is obviously the best way to start. What are some of the methods you use to reach out? I'm hoping we can all find new ways to welcome others into the fold.

i know their plan is a hot pile of bs and its far flung. but do you guys think it has the potential to pass if most republicans vote no.

(I'm still shell shocked from measure 114)
Old enough to remember the ERA (Equal Rights Amendment)? Died of old age.

Nevertheless, this movement reveals that "they" are not getting the Supreme Court rulings they desire. The law is immaterial. What matters is what appellate court judges say the law is.
Therefore, watch and WRITE AGAINST packing the court with libs.

Can you share how you manage to persuade others? I think we're all behind growing the base and especially replacing ourselves so that our principals live on. Talking with those that are persuadable is obviously the best way to start. What are some of the methods you use to reach out? I'm hoping we can all find new ways to welcome others into the fold.
It's just time and conversations, bringing up the criticality of the Second Amendment and helping others to understand that without it, we have neither freedoms nor liberties.

Over time, I've found that once folks become gun owners, some become more receptive to protecting that right. More so those that begin to embrace ownership and actively shoot regularly.

Unfortunately, the vast majority do not fall
Into this category. But I'm a high pressure converter

:s0140:

Bill SJR7 in California was just passed today. What foes that mean for the rest of us?

For those who need more information on what it is:

"And to all tyrants, like Gavin Newsom and his legislative co-conspirators"

Here is the Firearms Policy Coalition statement issued yesterday in response to the California State Senate Committee on Public Safety passing SJR-7. I would post the text, but it has some bubblegum in it.

FPC Statement 08-29-2023

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads