JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We can use the steaming piles of brass to warm the MRE's. I'm not kidding around. I don't give a damn what stupid laws are passed. I've walked this planet for 43 years without ever standing before the man, without so much more as a speeding ticket. But...

I. WILL. NOT. COMPLY.

So ...why does the "Answer" to violence , always seem to be :
Get rid if the the guns in the hands of the law abiding gun owners...?

My guns of both the muzzleloading and cartridge variety , have done no harm to no one in my hands....

Its not the guns , nor the law abiding gun owners that are the problem...We just want to be left alone.
Andy

Easy brother. Sheep are easy prey to wolves. Sheepdogs, not so much....

God set down a set of common laws for all men to follow, basic laws of life and for those who understand those simple laws, life is easier! For those who have cast out the word of God, in avor of rules and laws made by men, often at odds with God's own laws, there can be no greater sin then to denie the word of God! I.e. remove a basic human right to life and the means to protect that most precious gift! So, the way I see it, I'm gonna folllow the laws of God first and foremost, I do not fear the man and his corrupt laws, and I will not give up any means to protect my self, my family, and friends! So, come and take them effers, Ura-Ki doing patriot stuff! Cold dead hands, smokin pile of hot brass, and the leavingings of paper patches and lead foweling and black powder on my bloody hands! Ain't giving up any thing, EVER!

Be careful Andy it is not easy being the Shepard of them flock because in the end every sheep is slaughtered!

Not while I have a breath left in me, and Andy is no slouch either. He's tougher than you give him credit for. I liken him to the Incredible Hulk. Nice, until it's time to get ANGRY. :)

Andy is more like the Bear ( Grizzly Man-Bear) who just wants to be left alone! And just like the Bear, you eff with it/him, your gonna get the tooth and the claw! :eek:
Many of us are just like the Bear, and all we want if to be left alone and live our lives as best we can, as WE see fit!

I love the ignore button, dang, it's as good as sausage gravy 'n buscuits on a cold morning.

mmm ... biscuits and gravy on a cold morning; so good before work, hunting, or other labors. :)

Alas, one of the requirements of taking the moderator job was no more ignore feature. This is an incredibly small sacrifice for such a wonderful site, though I will admit, there has been more than one individual I so wish I could add to the ignore. ;)

mmm ... biscuits and gravy on a cold morning; so good before work, hunting, or other labors. :)

Alas, one of the requirements of taking the moderator job was no more ignore feature. This is an incredibly small sacrifice for such a wonderful site, though I will admit, there has been more than one individual I so wish I could add to the ignore. ;)

Nah brother, I don't want to miss even a second of NWFA.

So there I was....
Guarding ....well it don't matter....:D
I enjoy my guns , as well as my freedom...and will do whatever it take so to protect yours , as well as my freedom...
Andy

Don't ever downplay what you did, Andy. NWFA and more specifically myself thank you for it, Sir.

God set down a set of common laws for all men to follow, basic laws of life and for those who understand those simple laws, life is easier! For those who have cast out the word of God, in avor of rules and laws made by men, often at odds with God's own laws, there can be no greater sin then to denie the word of God! I.e. remove a basic human right to life and the means to protect that most precious gift! So, the way I see it, I'm gonna folllow the laws of God first and foremost, I do not fear the man and his corrupt laws, and I will not give up any means to protect my self, my family, and friends! So, come and take them effers, Ura-Ki doing patriot stuff! Cold dead hands, smokin pile of hot brass, and the leavingings of paper patches and lead foweling and black powder on my bloody hands! Ain't giving up any thing, EVER!
Good thoughts! In the Civil War Society, I was the Post Chaplain of Fort Klamath. I have a strong belief in God. I believe in the Big Bang theory, Darwin's evolution, and the Garden of Eden without equivocation. It makes for an interesting sermon.
Rev. John

(Hey. I retired in 1989. I have had time to do a lot of things! And that's no lie.)

So ...why does the "Answer" to violence , always seem to be :
Get rid if the the guns in the hands of the law abiding gun owners...?

My guns of both the muzzleloading and cartridge variety , have done no harm to any one in my hands....

Its not the guns , nor the law abiding gun owners that are the problem...We just want to be left alone.
Andy
Remember Andy, your muzzleloaders are a threat to national security.

I take it you'll be there next Friday when we dress up like the colonists and fight the government with our muskets? Cause that's how they see gun owners apparently. :mad:

David Brock
Ammosexuals
Something something common sense
Real men dont need guns
More state/government oversight is good
What is spoofed IP and burner emails for $500 alex!
0.02 has been deposited to your account

2/10 took the bait with circle logic. Guys stop taking the bait

:^)

SHALL!

Last Edited:

They can have my ignore button when they can pry it from my cold dead hand, or keyboard, or keypad, or touch pad...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top