JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

• Semi-automatic rifles requiring a permit
  • Semi-automatic rifles only be available to those over age 21.
  • ban the sale of body armor to people outside law enforcement or other state-designated professions,
  • microstamping to bullets
  • bolstered the reporting requirements of social media companies when they are alerted to credible threats of violence.
"The Red Flag law in New York will be expanded to allow more people, including health-care professionals, to file risk orders that could lead to weapons confiscations from potentially dangerous people. And it requires, rather than allows, law enforcement to seek an order if credible information is provided." [bold added]

#RedFlag

Last Edited:
My siblings keep asking me when I plan to move back there. It's been 35 years. Until they banish their stupid gun laws, build a wall around Manhattan and fill it with water then it's a big nope from me.

It would be time to move beside they will next day air Juniors cheesecake so no real reason to be there !
1654614107011.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads