JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Be careful how you use the second amendment to protect your rights.. The Supreme Court can nullify it in a heartbeat. Why? Consider this, and 1800 a firearm was a weapon we be careful how you use the second amendment to protect your rights.. The Supreme Court can nullify it in a heartbeat. Why? Consider this, and 1800 a firearm was a weapon fired from the arm ( not the shoulder or the hand, NRA take note ), Which fired one shot and then was reloaded from the muscle. Any enhancements after this were for machines of war. Someday someone will invent a nuclear warhead and 30 caliber and the NRA will support a right to use it. Such has been their logic
Jmlabrum

More wisdom from the guy that posted this gem.

The one thing mass shootings have in common is not that they use gun because millions of people have guns and don't kill. The one thing in common is that the shooter hates his victims. Why? Because of bullying! The very victims brought on themselves either by being the bully or allowing it to happen!

??????? from the arm??? not the hand???
Ever look at the butt plates on those old timers? That hook would pierce your shoulder. They were aimed by raising or lowering the arm. The pistol ( a single shot) bad no sights and no value over 7 yards. It would be years before a patched ball was discovered.

Be careful how you use the second amendment to protect your rights.. The Supreme Court can nullify it in a heartbeat. Why? Consider this, and 1800 a firearm was a weapon we be careful how you use the second amendment to protect your rights.. The Supreme Court can nullify it in a heartbeat. Why? Consider this, and 1800 a firearm was a weapon fired from the arm ( not the shoulder or the hand, NRA take note ), Which fired one shot and then was reloaded from the muscle. Any enhancements after this were for machines of war. Someday someone will invent a nuclear warhead and 30 caliber and the NRA will support a right to use it. Such has been their logic
Jmlabrum
What?!?!

Back on your meds.

Already debunked in Heller, 2008. When that argument was proposed in oral arguments all nine judges literally laughed at the attorney that proposed it.

Someone call Andy, we got someone who knows more about muzzle loaders then him!:eek:
Hi Guys! I can teach you how to make black powder out of dirt!
Jmlabrum of Lynden
(Actually it is not my idea. Go on Kindle and buy "Universal Shooter...305 Winchester" by S. A. Roach. Hidden within its pages is all you need to know about black powder.)

Ya...and and and, they didn't want you to, like. wear anything with, like, sleeves ....
.... 'cuz, like, they only mentioned, y'know, BARE ARMS. :rolleyes:
Yea, but, what if n ya has tatts, like love mom and Da Corps and stuff, or really hairy man bear arms, wouldn't that no longer be BARE ARMS, or BEAR ARMS, IM CONFUSTICATED:eek::oops:o_O:rolleyes::confused:

What?!?!

Back on your meds.

Already debunked in Heller, 2008. When that argument was proposed in oral arguments all nine judges literally laughed at the attorney that proposed it.
Just my thoughts on it. At 86, I go back a long way with NRA when they were still the American Rifleman. They lost public credibility when they supported our right to use pistol ammunition that would shoot through police armor.
Jmlabrum

Hi Guys! I can teach you how to make black powder out of dirt!
Jmlabrum of Lynden
(Actually it is not my idea. Go on Kindle and buy "Universal Shooter...305 Winchester" by S. A. Roach. Hidden within its pages is all you need to know about black powder.)
why would it be hidden? There's no secret to making black powder. It's legal anyway. Works best if you smoke while grinding it though.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews