JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That was why the 2nd Amendment was put in, so that the the public could take up arms against an unjust government. Think you could do that today?
Ultimatly, it doesn't matter what any one says I can or cannot do, it's the will to do it, not the perceived ability! One man, one bullet can change history, can make history, define history, and be forever remembered for doing what he believed right regardless of the tool he chose to use in that moment, even if that tool is only words! That is the true meaning of the 2nd, inspiring good men to stand up and act on their beliefs, righting the wrongs they see, defending the freedoms paid for in blood and lives and making their world better then what they were given! The 2nd is about earning the respect of the government by the governed, and the expectations of the governed of their chosen government! The 2nd is the tool given to us, by none more powerful then God him self, to protect the rights and the lives of those who choose to live under it! For those who would cast it down, there is only pain and blood, and hell awaits!

Last Edited:
Oh, I agree and I am sure there are many fine folks in your crowd, but the mentality of some of the responses are scary and supports the antis by the backlash.
Interesting how much better you grammar and punctuation is in this post as opposed to the five thumb lost uR reading glasses prior posting.

THE MESSIAH JOE LINK SPOKE OF.......IT IS THE NOW NOW TIME...wait thats Andys line ...sorry Andy
QUOTE="Jmlabrum, post: 1990679, member: 50291"]Dang it guys, use your heads. Youv'e got to come up with better reasons to keep your guns. You are putting your heads in the sand and hiding behind the NRA and the 2nd Amendment. Haven't you just lost ground with all the mass shootings? The media is full of the of guns being responsible and yet not one talks about why the shooter hates his classmates!! I hate to say it but you are losing.

I have been branded so, again adios.[/QUOTE]

The American Rifleman is still published, what are you talking about? And there are more NRA voters than ever.
The use of FMJ (or ball ammunition) ammunition is what it is, that "cop-killer- bullet" canard was dealt with years ago. Just another attempt to make surplus ammunition illegal, and it didnt work. Somehow I doubt that you are "86":rolleyes: and doubt that you know much about the NRA at all. At best, you are a long-time supporter of gun control.

I-have never gone through so many replies. But go back and read the posts. At least one of you would have been a shooter in high school had he or she had the means. That's scary! I-wonder why they didn't go to the Refuge?
You haven't made any attempt at humor that I have seen. You have called people out and now you imply that people that you have had zero interaction with, except for today, could shoot into a crowd. You need to say less when you write, not more. We are more than willing to get to know you but please stop lighting fires and then complaining about the smoke. Say all you want, I'm off this thread.

The American Rifleman is still published, what are you talking about? And there are more NRA voters than ever.
The use of FMJ (or ball ammunition) ammunition is what it is, that "cop-killer- bullet" canard was dealt with years ago. Just another attempt to make surplus ammunition illegal, and it didnt work. Somehow I doubt that you are "86":rolleyes: and doubt that you know much about the NRA at all. At best, you are a long-time supporter of gun control.
I guess you didn't get newspapers in back woods Colorado. it was Teflon coated pistol bullets and I'm nuts for replying to you

I guess you didn't get newspapers in back woods Colorado. it was Teflon coated pistol bullets and I'm nuts for replying to you
Do you even know the history of those supposed 'cop kilR' bullets?
Sounds like you are a victim of MSM sensationalism. Sad.

Be careful how you use the second amendment to protect your rights.. The Supreme Court can nullify it in a heartbeat. Why? Consider this, and 1800 a firearm was a weapon we be careful how you use the second amendment to protect your rights.. The Supreme Court can nullify it in a heartbeat. Why? Consider this, and 1800 a firearm was a weapon fired from the arm ( not the shoulder or the hand, NRA take note ), Which fired one shot and then was reloaded from the muscle. Any enhancements after this were for machines of war. Someday someone will invent a nuclear warhead and 30 caliber and the NRA will support a right to use it. Such has been their logic
Jmlabrum
This is so obviously a poor attempt to troll that it requires no refutation. The term "arms/arm" is an old term still in use today that refers to any weapon, not just fire arms, pole arms, hand arms, shoulder arms or side arms.

This troll was so blatantly obvious. I saw this post when it had no responses earlier and I recognized it for what it was and moved on, now it has 6 pages of responses. You all need to quit feeding the troll and let it starve.

There are many great new members that regularly join the forum, and it is rather obvious when one of these comes along. That's just the nature of an open Internet forum, best not to feed them and give them reason to stay.

I-have never gone through so many replies. But go back and read the posts. At least one of you would have been a shooter in high school had he or she had the means. That's scary! I-wonder why they didn't go to the Refuge?
B.S. I was bullied mercilessly in high school. To the point of broken ribs. I owned 7 firearms at the time. Nobody got shot. I didn't consider going on a rampage and killing everybody. I knew the best revenge was to live well, and leave those people in my dust, and forget about them, and so I did. I worked hard, learned valuable skills and worked through 3 college degrees. I still love to shoot, and I work in a field where I am verbally and physically threatened routinely. And you know what, I still don't want to shoot anyone.

I have used guns defensively, though I have never fired a shot. I will say there is a heck of a lot more value in having something that downright terrifies a would be attacker.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top