JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow you sound si intelligent some who can wil be win .yesTHE NRA HAS CREATED A 30CALIPER WARMHEAD
I WANT ONE

It would be pretty sweet if you could get some .30 caliber nuclear warheads, throw them in some .30 caliber clips that shoot 1000 rounds a half second, throw that in a ghost gun, then add a shoulder thing that goes up.

LOL! I've seen the muppet at work many a time over the years and even personally ban-hammered him on a preparedness-oriented forum. The volume of BS that one individual could produce is simply astounding.
Shoulda see him o'er S.M. he lasted about three posts, and BANNED! He shows up every now and again under a alias then outs him self in less then a page! Last time was absolutelyfreakingloutly hi-larious!:D:D:D
Gotta love the insanity!

Be careful how you use the second amendment to protect your rights.. The Supreme Court can nullify it in a heartbeat. Why? Consider this, and 1800 a firearm was a weapon we be careful how you use the second amendment to protect your rights.. The Supreme Court can nullify it in a heartbeat. Why? Consider this, and 1800 a firearm was a weapon fired from the arm ( not the shoulder or the hand, NRA take note ), Which fired one shot and then was reloaded from the muscle. Any enhancements after this were for machines of war. Someday someone will invent a nuclear warhead and 30 caliber and the NRA will support a right to use it. Such has been their logic
Jmlabrum
turtles have nothing to do with it

Lets go easy on the name calling...
Attack the "position" , not the person ...or member in this case...
Also remember rule number one...Be excellent to each other...
I really do not like deleting posts ....but will if needed...
Andy

It would be pretty sweet if you could get some .30 caliber nuclear warheads, throw them in some .30 caliber clips that shoot 1000 rounds a half second, throw that in a ghost gun, then add a shoulder thing that goes up.
Only thing worse would be a full-semi-auto thing that goes up. Anyone with any sense of decency would stick with a semi-semi-auto thing that goes up.

I think the best action might be to overlook/ignore the posts made by an individual that has many handles, claiming to be different people but writes in the same manner. Stick to one name, so the community might better assist and contribute with your many questions and statements.

Lets go easy on the name calling...
Attack the "position" , not the person ...or member in this case...
Also remember rule number one...Be excellent to each other...
I really do not like deleting posts ....but will if needed...
Andy
Andy, it has been nice knowing you and we do have something in common.
I was only trying to help. The hand writing is on the wall and step by step the time grows near.
Think about this-
Since I belonged to a lot of organizations (I once held 13 positions at on time in Boy Scouts - notice they are no longer!), I repeated the Declaration of Indepence in as many as 4 times a day and it was all a lie!
"One nation under God". BS!
We fought a bloody war to get rid of stares' rights and unite the whole under one government. Try to take your AR-15 accross the border into California. You'll spend a long time in Yreka before your trial comes up. Why is black powder a firearm in Washington but not in Idaho??
What if California Supreme Court decides the 2nd Amendment pertains only to your Fowler and OK the passage of laws putting a $500 license on your .22? Oregon and Washington are California wannabes. So step by step.

Andy please remove my name from the rolls. In one day I've got all your red-necks in a tizzy. Time for me to go.
Cordially, John

I think the best action might be to overlook/ignore the posts made by an individual that has many handles, claiming to be different people but writes in the same manner. Stick to one name, so the community might better assist and contribute with your many questions and statements.

Except this particular OP doesn't. So maybe we cut him a little slack instead of assuming and running the guy off.

I have access to more of the site than most, and this OP is truly a new member.

Hi Guys! I can teach you how to make black powder out of dirt!
Jmlabrum of Lynden
(Actually it is not my idea. Go on Kindle and buy "Universal Shooter...305 Winchester" by S. A. Roach. Hidden within its pages is all you need to know about black powder.)
My grandfather a WWII vet taught me how to make Blackpowder of a grade usable for firearms and bombs at age 11 same age I started learning the skill and science of reloading.

The OP has nothing to offer me.

I was only trying to help. The hand writing is on the wall and step by step the time grows near.
Think about this-
Since I belonged to a lot of organizations (I once held 13 positions at on time in Boy Scouts - notice they are no longer!), I repeated the Declaration of Indepence in as many as 4 times a day and it was all a lie!
We fought a bloody war to get rid of stares' rights and unite the whole under one government. Try to take your AR-15 accross the border into California. You'll spend a long time in Yreka before your trial comes up. Why is black powder a firearm in Washington but not in Idaho??
What if California Supreme Court decides the 2nd Amendment pertains only to your Fowler and OK the passage of laws putting a $500 license on your .22? Oregon and Washington are California wannabes. So step by step.

Andy please remove my name from the rolls. In one day I've got all your red-necks in a tizzy. Time for me to go.
Cordially, John

I urge you to reconsider, sir. And I apologize for the posts from our members that were disrespectful.

@Jmlabrum ,
Stay or go as you please , of course...but no need to go because of remarks that have been made.
We really are a welcoming group , comments here notwithstanding.
Don't judge all of our site , or all of us , based on one thread or comments therein....
Andy

Think about this-

Cordially, John

We've been hit hard by some folks trolling this site in the past few months - some have come here for the obvious purpose of stirring things up and causing arguments - as a result, some can get a bit punchy around new members that jump right in to sensitive political topics, especially with regard to the 2nd amendment.

If you've still got things to share, certainly, stick around. Once you get to know the folks here, you'll find most are die-hard supporters of gun rights and are, as you can see, protective of this site. I wouldn't consider it personal, just some folks that want to keep the riff-raff from stirring the pot on this forum.

As @Kruejl said, consider sticking around. For the most part, we're good folks here. Even me, sometimes ;)

Dangit John, if you arent a troll, I do humbly apoligize. Thank you for your service to our nation and welcome to the forum!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top