JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I searched the web for this, "FBI Pressured Americans to Waive Second Amendment Rights, Gun Group Says.".
I get notices from different gun advocate groups but I've never heard of this before. There's a story on it here.
I guess the story came from GOA of which I support. I don't remember seeing this from them but I may have missed it.

It doesn't surprise me sh*t like this has taken place by a govt agency. It just goes to show how untrustworthy these agencies are. It angers me that whomever initiated the illegal paperwork hasn't been tried & sentenced to prison. Or if they have, who/whom was it?

I guess the ? is what can we do to stop these type of actions? Aside from voting individuals into office that will actually uphold the Constitution & their oath of office, I'm uncertain how to proceed. Writing to elected officials isn't doing any good, nor is writing letters to 'news' agencies. (Local or otherwise)

America is already hearing out & out lies by/from the white house, govt agencies & washed up politicians. (there's no recession) (the borders are secure) (my email server wasn't illegal) and list is endless..
I'm fed up! I wouldn't be surprised if a civil war erupts the way things are headed.

Be sure & support the site.. :)

Dan

I gonna call BS on this one....
There are so many obvious "Red Flags" in that "article" that it challenges simple logic. I would contact someone in GOA for a confirmation that this really came from them, if it really concerns you that much. Smells too internet hoaxey to me.
1. Only 15 people actually signed this form ? Now there is a nationwide conspiracy for you right there.
Frankly if I knew one of "The 15" who supposedly could sign such a thing, I would be concerned that they weren't mentally competent enough to operate a coffee pot.
2. The FBI doesn't legislate public policy. They enforce existing edicts, investigate criminal activity and follow directives from above, be it the legislative or the executive branches or both at the same time.
To suggest that there is some secret anti 2A wildcat plot underway by the FBI just defies logic. Even ultra black ops are approved and funded from above, Richard Marchenko found out about that one.
(Unless you believe that guy who shoveled coal into the Titanics boiler was responsible for that iceberg thing).
The Captain of the ship decides the course and barks the orders. Chain of command.. We all know who that/they are supposed to be, although they likely are taking orders from someone as well, other than us.
Now there is your conspiracy theory.

I'd really like to get a clear look at that so-called rights waiver. The one scrap I could find (in a news release by some gun rights group or another) was only an unclear segment of some other form. What other form? To-date, I have read nothing about the circumstances that led to this form (allegedly) being presented to anyone for a signature. What's the whole story here?

The only form that I have a nodding acquaintance with, is the one that my son the navy vet signed after his involuntary confinement in a VA mental health ward. That was no more than an acknowledgement that such confinement made him ineligible (under federal law) to even touch a firearm for the next five years.

BTW, that confinement and treatment was a lifesaver for him . After 5 days of treatment on the secure VA ward, he signed up to voluntarily remain until his treatment progam could be fully established. Once stabilized on meds, he came home to a household full of guns that (we made certain) were never accessible to him. Not that he wanted access; he was a good guy, so self-aware and conscientious that he would never even walk into a gun store with me.

I gonna call BS on this one....
2. The FBI doesn't legislate public policy. They enforce existing edicts, investigate criminal activity and follow directives from above, be it the legislative or the executive branches or both at the same time.
To suggest that there is some secret anti 2A wildcat plot underway by the FBI just defies logic. Even ultra black ops are approved and funded from above, Richard Marchenko found out about that one.
Granted they don't legislate public policy. As for investiging criminal activity... uh..maybe sometimes depending on who or what..
I didn't suggest nor imply there is some secret plot.
I stated, "I get notices from different gun advocate groups but I've never heard of this before.
AND "I don't remember seeing this from them but I may have missed it."

The implication being more as a question rather then a statement. In today's news it's getting more & more difficult to separate the truth from the bs. Nobody could believe the feds (census bureau) wanted to know what people were buying until it finally got out officially.
Myself, as well as most others here, probably get a lot of info from a variety of sources. I was looking to see if others had heard anything.

Dan

I did a follow up, turns out the GOA wrote about this and the forms were, in fact, true. Albeit it's past history, it goes to show just how low & to what lengths a federal agency will go to violate your constitutional rights. Care to guess who/whom was prosecuted and convicted for doing this?
You can also read another Erich Pratts opinion letter here. And the feds wonder why so many citizens consider them un-trustworthy?
Honestly, I'm unable to comprehend how any individual in the employee of the FBI, or any govt. agency, can or would tolerate this type of illegal activity.

Dan

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

From the article.
FBI documents that were also obtained by GOA and shared with the Daily Caller showed that at least 15 people signed the secret gun control forms between 2016 and 2019.
Really.......15 people in 3 years?

"Small Print Issue" no doubt. Or maybe the words were snuck in somewhere in a "common form" that we have gotten used to over the years?

Yeah......imagine that. Rrrrright.......think of all of the forms you get to sign before just seeing the doctor. Yeah.....1996.....so, FBC.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....or perhaps Form 4473?

BRUEN, Bruen, bruen......
BUT, But, but......
Note where the article mentioned (at the END)......

"You can't waive constitutional rights," he said. "They're natural rights."

Anti-Second Amendment gun control efforts continue to plague the political landscape nationwide. Earlier this month, a leaked internal government memo revealed that New York Gov. Kathy Hochul directed New York law enforcement officers to assume "anyone carrying" a gun is doing so "unlawfully until proven otherwise."

Last Edited:
If you suffer from a mental health condition, you may be considered non compos mentis and unable to sign anything that is legally binding. This would (normally) require a court-ordered psychological evaluation, a hearing in open court and the order of a sitting judge.

Granted that none of the above prevents those in power from abuse of authority. Clearly the FBI has, at the top, gone rogue and whistleblowers are making this known.

The solution is a carefully monitored election. Fool us once, shame on them...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads