JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@deckert You do realize Quantico's all the way in Tacoma? Not to mention not per-zackly "beloved" around here after what they did to Mrs. @Alexx1401 ...

Worth a try, but since the majority of their business is mil/gov... maybe the best tack with them is "No Mil/LE Exception".

Last Edited:
As previously suggested, maybe we need to start compiling our own emails list...many shops and ranges have websites...that could cover a lot of ground.

But before we completely reinvent the wheel, has anyone reached out to Phil Watson, the chairman of the No I-1639 campaign? Hopefully he's already got a running start. His website does have places to both volunteer and donate. Perhaps the 'Do Not Sign' flyer could just be updated and used? It does a pretty good job in the '1 & Done' format.

Also, any way to respectfully request the owners to make an '1639 Action Alert' sticky in every forum area here? Or at least the handgun and semi-automatic rifle discussion areas. If you're discussing those, I-1639 should be front and center. That would seem to be an easy one right off the start. And maybe make it a banner on the home page?

All the WA FFL dealer members here should be easy enough to reach as well.

Also, anyone planning on attending the WA. State IPDA Championships on Aug. 11? Great opportunity to co-ordinate to make a presentation before/during/after the match.

Just a thought to get the ball rolling.

BOSS

Last Edited:
In Aberdeen, the 2017 ffl list is... Voice Phone
AMMUNITION TECHNICIAN & FIREARMS, 1214 SPUR ST------360-701-9209
QUANTICO TACTICAL, 5015 TACOMA MALL BLVD SUITE F----253-582-8222
GRAY'S HARBOR GUNS, 300 EAST WISHKAH SUITE #120----360-532-0473
HENSLEY'S FIREARMS, 516 SCHOOL ROAD--------------------360-532-2445
SHOOTING SHAK, 106 E HERON ST----------------------------360-532-2592
DAVES HARBOR GUN WORKS, 1389 SR 105-------------------360-648-2260
Hoquiam
FUNNY FARM ENTERPRISES, 1889 KIRKPATRICK RD, --------360-593-343

Maybe more, maybe less but that's what the 2017 ffl list was.
I'll PM the 4 page/22 bullet points list if you want it. Like slobray said, a fact sheet instead of 23 pages of ^(*^%$ people won't read.

Dan

Yep people are bored easily when they get the bomb dropped on them.
Quantico is not on the Harbor, more like Tacoma area.
Thanks for the list.;)

@deckert You do realize QT's all the way in Tacoma? Not to mention not per-zackly "beloved" around here after what they did to Mrs. @Alexx1401 ...

Worth a try, but since the majority of their business is mil/gov... maybe the best tack with them is "No Mil/LE Exception".
I'm guessing your talking about QUANTICO TACTICAL? I just used the ffl data from 2017 I had. I haven't been here long enough, unfortunately, to know the history of what's happened in the past. I apologize if I messed up. On the other hand, if they (QT) supports 1639, then everyone will know who not to trust! Yes?
No mil/leo exception is an interesting thought. Unfortunately, it's not addressed in the initiative.
I'm lucky I remember where I live, much less knowing much about those foreign western lands...

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing your talking about QUANTICO TACTICAL? I just used the ffl data from 2017 I had. I haven't been here long enough, unfortunately, to know the history of what's happened in the past. I apologize if I messed up. On the other hand, if they (QT) supports 1639, then everyone will know who not to trust! Yes?
No mil/leo exception is an interesting thought. Unfortunately, it's not addressed in the initiative.
Edited prior for clarity... they screwed her over on an attempted purchase flagged "Delay" that sent her leaving in tears and would have turned many women I've know into Raging Antis. They're worth a try, but I will not be the one to do it because they're on my Blacklist--and when somebody goes from "Preferred FFL" to "BURNED" over one incident that's big.

If there's no exception clause, it means cops are subject to it too. That's how we got the suppressor ban repealed... they forgot to stroke the boys in blue.

Since @deckert already has a fact sheet compiled and knowing (from my interactions with him) his attention to detail, we should start there (Dan have you posted it yet?). Maybe add or parse points, add an eye catching cover saying "No on I-1639", "Stop the billionaire's assault on our rights" or some other catchy slogan (possibly @twoclones work) and start getting this out there. We need to get as many people possible, pissed off about this as soon as possible.

@AndyinEverson, @Kruejl, @Joe Link is there a way we can sticky an excel document (WA FFL list) that members could highlight after contact has been made (so as to not have members not wasting their time by contacting the same FFL numerous times), put their name in a column as the person who made contact and possibly notes on if they support us or not? Maybe something like how a poll stays at the top of every page.

Ray

Since @deckert already has a fact sheet compiled and knowing (from my interactions with him) his attention to detail, we should start there (Dan have you posted it yet?). Maybe add or parse points, add an eye catching cover saying "No on I-1639", "Stop the billionaire's assault on our rights" or some other catchy slogan (possibly @twoclones work) and start getting this out there. We need to get as many people possible, pissed off about this as soon as possible.

@AndyinEverson, @Kruejl, @Joe Link is there a way we can sticky an excel document (WA FFL list) that members could highlight after contact has been made (so as to not have members not wasting their time by contacting the same FFL numerous times), put their name in a column as the person who made contact and possibly notes on if they support us or not? Maybe something like how a poll stays at the top of every page.
Ray
Ray,
I can post the 4 pages of points I've addressed but I was hoping i could get some feedback on them before I do. More eyes on it makes a better paper. If anyone wants to read/review it (the points, not the database), LMK & I'll pm it to you. I'm going to have to redo the FFL list I created as a database to get it up to 2018 instead of 2017. Take me a day or two as I have a crew here building a garage. I'll PM it to you after I post this.

Dan

Attachments

• SAF-Termination.pdf
    165.9 KB · Views: 207
Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to make a 1639 you tube video and here's what popped up. Nice to see others are helping spread the word.
i-1639 - YouTube
AND
which is Washington State Gun Control Legislation: Home
AND
The attachment is the SC ruling denying the SAF & CCRKBA petition to stop it from going to Wyman.

Share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...Share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...Share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...Share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...Share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...Share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...Share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...Share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...Share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...Share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...share...

Did I mention share?

Spread.The.Word.

BOSS

We need to get some No 1639 T-shirts on members backs. I live in Oregon, but am going to County Fairs, concerts and shopping in Washington between now and November.

The graphic and slogan I want to see:

A kids pink 22 with "This is NOT an Assault Rifle"

I'm lucky I remember where I live, much less knowing much about those foreign western lands...

Dan

When A firearms business supports any gun control they loose my business forever.
I won't even buy something 2nd hand that has their brand on it.

I was sitin here and had a thought about the petitions. Why hasn't our anti-gun state lawyer filed/sought a cease & desist order to declare the petitions null & void? So in that context, I wrote them a note. (see italics below) You can to if you go here. I know that dirtbag commissioner threw it back on Wyman but why hasn't Mr SUE EVERYBODY/Trump gone after these petitions? I'm certain there's no anti-gun bias from that office.. :s0084: :s0149:

I'm going to hold off on stickers/bumper or any type until I know if this will actually be on the ballot. In the meantime, I'm going to pester/inform every person I know about this BS. I wish I knew what the NRA, SAF & CCRKBA are going to do on the legal side. I'm donating $ to the SOS & SAF to get the word out and fight the legal bs. My local politicians and news agencies won't address these illegal petitions at all for news.

Dan

I would like to know why your office has not stepped in to prohibit Kim Wyman from accepting the I-1639 petitions that fail to meet state law.
I know Ferguson is anti-gun and I know someone in the ATG office wrote the foul prejudicial language for the initial submittal that was challenged & changed.

Why isn't the ATG office willing to protect and uphold it's duty to the voters in this state? If no one is above the law, like the ATG office asserted with Arlenes Flowers you so vigorously pursued, then why has the ATG office not taken action against the filing of the illegal I-1639 petitions?

If your office is to protect the citizens and registered voters such as myself as you keep stating, then why have you not sought to declare those illegal petitions null & void?

ferguson.jpg

Welcome to the Turd's personal Enemies List, Dan. You're not the only one here on it by-name...
Turd's personal Enemies List? Unknown what that is. The one thing I do know is I have a tendacy to really tick my elected officials off. I'm not above calling them out for what they are and telling them what I think of their actions. They're MY EMPLOYEE! I have to (unfortunately) keep reminding them of that. I hope everyother voter does the same.

Dan

Just got this in an email. I too have been waiting to see about what the SOS is going to do with this initiative...

HELP GET THE WORD OUT -- DOWNLOAD AND DISTRIBUTE NO ON I-1639 FLYER

We need help getting the word out and distributing our new NO on I-1639 flyers to every gun shop, gun club, and range in Washington State!

We can't rely on the mainstream press or TV news to give voters all the facts.

Our campaign is giving permission to all concerned Washingtonians to print and distribute these flyers at gun shops, ranges, clubs and any other community organization that wishes to alert its members and customers.

If you have favorite a gun shop, range, club in your area, please alert the proprietors of these locations and and drop off a few flyers for them and the customers. We're making this available for distribution to everyone, statewide.

Click here to download and print the NO on I-1639 flyer.

This week I'll be speaking at a conference in Washington, D.C. about protecting and preserving our Constitutional Rights -- and also possibly meeting with some like-minded leaders on how we can organize against, and defeat I-1639.

As you know, there are pending and (possibly future) legal challenges to I-1639; however, we can't rely on the unpredictable state-level courts -- or the 9th Circuit -- to throw out this initiative. So, it is still very wise and prudent to alert our friends and allies, as well as fellow gun owners and voters.

Our campaign is also ready to produce and distribute targeted and persuasive advertising to voters urging a NO vote on I-1639 should it be placed on the ballot in the general election. If you'd like to contribute to that effort, please consider a generous contribution to the campaign.

Don't give up the fight!

1d661248-c2f4-4f32-8870-4c34ec9163b9.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class