JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hate Jake, Love Nate, but Nate won't make it past R5. This isn't MMA. A much bigger guy, younger guy, with much more true boxing experience is going to abuse Nate here. Nate making great $$ toward the end os his run is fantastic however. He still has the attitude and spirit but physically diminished :(.
MMA boxing is different from pro boxing as well. Jake will just get in the pocket and obliterate him.

Jake to win by KO/TKO/DQ at -150 is a great bet.
Jake Paul by KO/TKO/DQ
(Jake Paul)

Fight Outcome

MMA Guru is absolutely correct on this one. Jake doesn't have to flatline Nate in order to win by TKO, just overwhelmed him.
In Nate's eyes, and his hard core fans, will see it as an honorable loss because he really wasn't "KO'd" and the fight was stopped by the ref.

Last Edited:
I don't know, man. A MMA fighter fighting a boxer with boxing rules in effect makes no sense at all to me. We all know a boxer fighting an MMA fighter under UFC rules would last under 20 seconds.

It's all a money grab IMHO.

So I didn't know this since I know nothing about boxing, but my daughter informed me that Jake Paul is a YouTuber she hated and he's only been boxing for three years.

I watched some of it and it was... sad. 100% a money grab.

Ciryl Gane vs Sergey Spivak Sept 2nd. Spivak the +154 underdog. Francis won with his wrestling vs Gane. Francis isn't half the wrestler that Sergei is now. 2x the wrestler.

Gane rolled around on the ground completely confused in that fight. Except for a sloopy leg grab sub attempt that even Francis defended his way out of in 30 seconds.

Spivak will beat Gane by dragging him to the ground and molesting him to a finish. Sergey is not a one-trick pony. His stand up game and movement is enough to survive a Gane offensive assault.
Then a few level changes, takedowns attempted or completeld and it is all she wrote as Gane will have to focus on defending those vs striking.

Khamzat offered to train Gane himself on improving his ground game in Dagestan with the world's top Sambo fighters, but Ciryl said no. He didn't want to go six months w/o seeing his kids.

As a pro MMA fighter that was a turning point downward for Gane. He isn't 100% committed to the game. Once a fighter clearly exposes their weakness, and won't make every effort to improve, their opponents can focus on attacking that venerability.

The UFC no longer cares about Gane or they would have paired him with a non-wrestler. Plus they knew Jones would decimate Gane with his wrestling, which left no doubt Gane is lacking vital skills.

Gane would stand a better chance with the other Sergey(i)m in a standup battle.

Last Edited:
I changed my mind on Spivak.

Paris. This is the most unbettable card of 2023. Everything can go sideways this Saturday. Like throwing darts at a board. Studying up and knowledge of the fighters on this one isn't an edge.
PASS.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads