JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@AshWilliams Costa is such a physical specimen. Khamzat won't be picking him up and carrying him around like the Leech, but otherwise I believe you are correct.

That said, maybe because of the additional weight of 15 lbs, not sure, but KC looks ten years older and a little slower now. Much stronger though. He looks like he has devasting KO power to go with the amazing wrestling/grappling.

On another note, loved people speaking out about Laura Sanko commentating ---

DC: "can you imagine a 6'7 dude on top you"
Laura Sanko: "Yes"

@AshWilliams Costa is such a physical specimen. Khamzat won't be picking him up and carrying him around like the Leech, but otherwise I believe you are correct.

That said, maybe because of the additional weight of 15 lbs, not sure, but KC looks ten years older and a little slower now. Much stronger though. He looks like he has devasting KO power to go with the amazing wrestling/grappling.

On another note, loved people speaking out about Laura Sanko commentating ---

DC: "can you imagine a 6'7 dude on top you"
Laura Sanko: "Yes"
I just saw that UFC 294 will be at 11 am PST, so most venues won't be showing it. Dang, no Big Al's this time around.

Interesting decision...

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Mike Bell with his 10-8 round 5 was an obvious fix to save Grasso from a loss. A disgrace. Hope he was paid well under the table for that BS.

Now Grasso probably won't rematch Shevy and she fades away. MMA is like life I guess, rarely ever fair.

Future significant bet I posted here a couple months ago is:
Jailton Almeida at -140 Odds much more steep now
Moneyline
Curtis Blaydes vs Jailton Almeida
Curtis is outmatched here :s0139:

Last Edited:
Mike Bell with his 10-8 round 5 was an obvious fix to save Grasso from a loss. A disgrace. Hope he was paid well under the table for that BS.

Now Grasso probably won't rematch Shevy and she fades away. MMA is like life I guess, rarely ever fair.
Of course they're not going to strip Grasso of her title in front of a largely Mexican crowd in Nevada on the eve of Mexican Independence Day during Noche UFC. ¡Viva México!

They're trying to grow the market there and doing so would sabotage that effort, and at the end of the day UFC is a business.

At least Shevey is not falling apart over it, her determination is unabated. Hardcore lady.

Note to self: When Mike Bell is a judge and one of the fighters is promoted to win by the UFC, bet the +5000 draw.

"Unfortunately, I think this event because it's Mexican Independence Day, that's why it affected the decision of the judge to give 10-8 in the fifth round," Shevchenko said. "From my experience, 10-8, it's when one fighter completely cannot do nothing. It's like running around, looking for an escape from the octagon. It's like miserable."

Nailed it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads