JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Working tomorrow, but will get back in time for the main card fights. No bets. Something tells me Rose will pull the upset.
Just about everyone is saying otherwise.

Every single French fighter won across the board in both the preliminaries and the main card with the exception of one of the women's catchweight bouts in the prelims.

How did I forsee the future like that?

I normally don't pay much attention to the pre-fight press conference, but I have a feeling the Israel Adesanya vs Sean Strickland one is going to be hilarious. Sean Strickland just does not give a bubblegum.

I laughed pretty hard when today's announcers were talking up the fight and they were talking all about Adesanya's accolades and when one of the announcers began to speak about Strickland he started with, "Sean Strickland... is a crazy man." 😆 Well said sir, well said.

"No guy who paints his nails pink and jerks off to cartoons is going to beat me!!" "I am going to dethrone the Chinese champion" - SS 😂 😂 😂

Last Edited:
As much as I would love to see CrazyMan Strickland take home the belt, I'm afraid he's outclassed by Adesanya and will in all likelihood get knocked the bubblegum out.

The card is LAME. Izzy/Strickland fans will be the only reason it makes any PPV numbers at all. Very weak card to be asking people to pay $70? for .............?????

WOKE ESPN doesn't want to promote an 'outspoken' person like Strickland. THAT is what this is all about.
I realize that the UFC wouldn't exist right now without Dana White, but I don't understand why he is constantly injecting himself into the limelight, even standing in between fighters at pre-fight face-offs. It must be an ego power trip thing. He clearly plays favorites and promotes specific fighters. Why doesn't he just get get out of the way and let an impartial organization like a UFC commission handle things?

@AshWilliams This should make your day! DUCT TAPE! HAHAHA Sean being a big 2A/firearms guy is another reason woke ESPN will want him out as soon as they can.

Izzy sitting there with his pearl necklaces, fancy gold watch, diamond earring, silk purple shirt and Sean with a $3 white Tshirt and Casio

THIS didn't age well for Izzy !!!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top