JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Complete respect to Sean for taking the fight with an #47 ranked opponent. The UFC is fast tracking Abus like they did with Alex - Izzy needs fresh opponents.

For now - small sprinkles. EDIT - now they have DDP - interesting.

Last Edited:
Oh lawd...

gettyimages-618282590-594x594.jpg

I would tell her what I told a tranny in downtown Portland many years ago. He said 'you look like a hic, how about I kick your *behind* and show you some manners.' BTW, I was just walking out of the bank tower by Burnside, minding my own business.

Replied: "If you can do that you can have any of this you want (gesturing to my butt) however I must warn you I will be making sure with violence you don't get that far.'

Last Edited:
Tafa's eye gouge in slow motion has a pucker factor of 10.5.

The UFC really needs to get a handle on those intentional eyepokes and groin strikes. Less scrupulous fighters do it because they know they can get away with it a few times without consequence, and I can't imagine anything that'll take the fight right out of your more than a direct groin kick.

Next Saturday July 1st ABUS VS STRICKLAND

PLEASE DON'T FLUSH YOUR $$$ down the toliet on Strickland this time folks. Amazing that so many betting channels are choosing Strickland to win. Abus will not only win, but finish Sean by R2.5 Rankings will mean nothing here.

Consider this carefully --- >>> Today Sean was sparring with an amateur fan - he is NOT taking this fight seriously at all. This opposed to Abus' Guram-level workout/nutrition mentality.

FULL CARD EARLY **********
Abus, Rinat, Michael M, Damir, Ariane. ML each + small parlay of all five at +2371 Usually lean toward dogs, however only two here - Abus and Ariane. Edit/Update - sprinkled in Abus R1/R2 KO bets.

Last Edited:
LIpsky, Morales came thru and even though Abus was a total disappointment, Very happy for Strickland. Even though he said this week that guys that go target shooting are G@y. WTF Sean lol?

I knew my wager was lost when I saw Abus begin to stagger and gasp, exhibiting the telltale signs of exhaustion shortly after the beginning of the second round. That is truly pathetic, and although I lost a little money it was gratifying to watch him cower on the mat as Sean proceeded to whale on his head. "Poke me... in the eye... again... beezatch!" Lol. Which, to my earlier point, they really need to find a way to deal with those intentional eye pokes.

LIpsky, Morales came thru and even though Abus was a total disappointment, Very happy for Strickland. Even though he said this week that guys that go target shooting are G@y. WTF Sean lol?
"This is going to be an unpopular opinion but shooting competition are gay....... "watch how fast I can walk on this course and shoot big white posters with my 5k handgun" yall even look gay while you're doing it....." - Sean Strickland

😆

In this clown woke world anyone who hates Sean is a mess. Watched the vid "Strickland on Women" and laughed my bubblegum off.
Might be my dad reincarnated. Have to make that quote my sig for a while; I am into making new friends hahaha.

Dan Hooker and Robbie Lawler made my night. Dan broke his right arm in the fight and kept on giving it his all against what looked like an unbeatable opponent in Turner. Just absolutely amazing.

Last Edited:
Canby Hare Fest Saturday all day so I'll watch UFC on replay Sunday and skim though it. Free card at least.

Francis Ngannou vs Tyson Fury is Official & No Matter What Happens Ngannou Wins!

My friend placed a huge bet on DDP and made a fortune. He begged me to place a bet, but I couldn't see Robert losing so I passed. Such a bummer. I did bet on Abus though! :(

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads