JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Especially Molly McCann. Unless there's a knockout there's no way they'll let her lose in front of the home crowd.

Whatever happened to Paddy "The Baddy"? So much overrated hype.

They probably just couldn't find someone ranked that would be a sure win for Paddy. The UFC should have just booked him against a top 15 ranked fighter and closed the book on him. They saw him as the next Conor circa 2014 or so. No, wrong.

There is no superstar on the card, so sadly, Paddy would have been hyped to the moon. Especially with Meatball by his side.

Thanks to the judges somehow completely screwing Davey Grant, I made $16!!! Yippee.

16 bucks.JPEG

Conor vs Jake would have been HUGE $$ for both and Conor could have avoided USADA. That is the only reason we are not seeing ROID CONOR this year. VS Jake he could fight somewhere that wouldn't test.

Even after the Roids and Peds clear out test-wise, a fighter's abilities are still enhanced and that is why a fail should be 5+ years or forever. It is why Jon Jones is such a monster now. It just is not fair for a natty fighter at all. But $$ first.

Foolish, but had to put a small bet on Tony Ferguson at +1200 for the KO and for a submission - not recommending anyone do this.

My thinking is Tony really does have one or two wins left. He was doing great last time right up until he got KO'd.

Bobbie is an amazing and very entertaining fighter and he will have more eyes on him this fight than ever before. My hope is he will showboat a little too much and get caught.

The Tony bets are like a lotto ticket, breaking my own rule about not betting on someone you 'like'
The Black Beast looking more fit now has me concerned since cardio is his weakness.
Also, Alex looks really primed for this fight. If Jan doesn't use takedowns, he is toast.
Have fun Ash!!

TONY FERGUSON TO WIN BY SUBMISSION OR DECISION+400
TONY FERGUSON TO WIN BY SUBMISSION+1200
TONY FERGUSON TO WIN BY KO/TKO/DQ+1100
MICHEL PEREIRA+145
DUSTIN POIRIER−145
MARCOS ROGERIO DE LIMA−180
JAN BLACHOWICZ−120

Last Edited:
Derrick did a Jorge move with that flying knee and probably won himself a new contract.

Poor Tony - retire my man - you lost to pillow hands Bobbie you need to call it a day.

Don't normally bet boxing, but ran across a Jake/Nate bet.

The best bet for his fight is the fight doesn't go past R5. +210 I am actually hesistant to bet cause that seems too good to be true. "Either Alternate Round" - looked it up and it means if one of them wins within rounds 1 thru 5. Is this wrong?

Fight to Be Won in Rounds 1-5

Dislike Jake, but pretty sure he'll get old man Nate out of there before Round 6

Last Edited:
Don't normally bet boxing, but ran across a Jake/Nate bet.

The best bet for his fight is the fight doesn't go past R5. +210 I am actually hesistant to bet cause that seems too good to be true. "Either Alternate Round" - looked it up and it means if one of them wins within rounds 1 thru 5. Is this wrong?

Fight to Be Won in Rounds 1-5

Dislike Jake, but pretty sure he'll get old man Nate out of there before Round 6
So Nate is stealing a page from Connor McGregor's play book fighting a pro boxer? Hard pass... Nate will get demolished.

So Nate is stealing a page from Connor McGregor's play book fighting a pro boxer? Hard pass... Nate will get demolished.
Hate Jake, Love Nate, but Nate won't make it past R5. This isn't MMA. A much bigger guy, younger guy, with much more true boxing experience is going to abuse Nate here. Nate making great $$ toward the end of his run is fantastic however. He still has the attitude and spirit but physically diminished :(.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads