JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Talk about being patient and pulling the trigger live at the correct time ......... I knew no matter what Alex had a 50/50 chance in round 5 if it went that far.

Capture.PNG

Last Edited:
Worst Robbery in a long time. Plus he has been robbed of obvious wins three times.
Yeah, I'm with you there. It was pretty obvious who won that fight after they displayed the fight stats at the end of round three and even the crowd booed the decision.

What a bizarre fight though with both fighters kicking each other in the junk. At one point the announcer was like, "I don't know what's going on anymore." Lol

Screenshot_20221120_090220_DuckDuckGo-01.jpeg

What about that Bryce Mitchell? What a complete beast! Reminds me of Matt Hughes back in the day representing old school ground-and-pound. That school of technique may not make for a spectacular fight, but it sure as bubblegum gets the job done in a big way.
Bryce has a hard fight coming up a week from Saturday. If he wins, I will be a true believer.

Liver King is laughing all the way to the bank. Made 100+ million and did nothing illegal. Just like Jimmy Swaggart in 2022, he will STILL will have a loyal following regardless.

Holland is an amazing striker no doubt, but he has not fought anyone as talented as Thompson (in striking, standup).

The fight should be even odds, vs Holland moving into being a big favorite. A pick-em. Either can win equally. If I was betting, and I'm not, with the current skewed odds I'd pick Wonderboy. They opened at -110/-110 and then slowly Holland moved to -175. That is a reach. It means many believe WB at 39 can't get it done. We'll see.

I've done well with live betting so might get my toe wet after Round 1. If WB keeps Kevin at range during round 1 and avoids taking hits the odds will shift. Will be a good one.

For a non-PPV card it all looks great, entertaining evening!

Wow - never have seen so many underdogs win. Hill, Guido, Johnson, Anders ...... man oh man. NICE!

Now if Tai can beat the gigantic Russian - unlikely + Wonderboy could pull the upset ............. but that would be stellar.

Hard to believe this isn't a PPV card.

EDITED AFTER: The Thompson/Holland fight was INCREDIBLE. Probably the best non PPV fight I've seen; what a night!

Last Edited:
Next weekend really looking forward to seeing Bryce Mitchell again. Just watched him standing out at his farm punching a hay bale vs a punching bag. Feeding the cows. Hand plucking a crop. The guy is so unique. No fancy gym, no expensive coaches, just his buddy who helps with boxing.

Unfortunately he is fighting Ilia who is an amazing fighter in all areas. Unlike Bryce, he is super lean. So a week before and a day after weigh ins Ilia will be probably 150 lbs. Bryce needs to do a Conor and manage a good weight cut and rehydrate, come in heavy and out wrestle Ilia if he wants to win. Ilia always looks small vs his opponents. Will be great regardless.

Bryce has built a huge fan base. I'd expect the odds to even out throughout the week before they fight Saturday. I would take Ilia if it were a pick 'em. Love Bryce, but NEVER, EVER bet on someone because you like them.

Last Edited:
Next weekend really looking forward to seeing Bryce Mitchell again. Just watched him standing out at his farm punching a hay bale vs a punching bag. Feeding the cows. Hand plucking a crop. The guy is so unique. No fancy gym, no expensive coaches, just his buddy who helps with boxing.

Unfortunately he is fighting Ilia who is an amazing fighter in all areas. Unlike Bryce, he is super lean. So a week before and a day after weigh ins Ilia will be probably 150 lbs. Bryce needs to do a Conor and manage a good weight cut and rehydrate, come in heavy and out wrestle Ilia if he wants to win. Ilia always looks small vs his opponents. Will be great regardless.
I'm pretty sure Bryce isn't training by punching hay. It's all perception.

The fact that Tai made it that far is amazing. The fight showed he was an overweight brawler that got dispatched readily when faced with a real MMA opponent.

Easy peasy.

I would almost skip this one because Jan vs Uncle will be a snooze fest.

However Bryce, Gordon, and Darren are must watch fights win or lose.

As for Ilia -- If he truly finishes Bryce in ROUND ONE like he claims that would be a sight to see. Bryce looks like he is one weight class bigger. The calmness and mental side goes to Ilia. Bryce is worked up, frustrated and angry already and the fight hasn't even happened yet. That will probably negate his only advantage - cardio.

Last Edited:
Yes. Why not it is only $$.

Hate betting against Bryce, love the guy, but just have to set that aside. The Bryce-Ilia part is the weakest link in the parlay but that is why the pay off is high. Higher risk, higher reward.

BRYCE!!!

Love Darren also, but can't factor that into betting. Darren needs to get back to 170 he is getting starched imo. :(

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top