JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Normally I'd say on a high demand card that going somewhere just for the main card it would be swamped with people, but everyone I've talked to says screw it, too early so your chances are good. Unfortunately I don't know my schedule until tomorrow early AM, but if I can make it I'll wear a bright red UFC tshirt and white tennis shoes - easy to spot. I agree, it will be awesome.
In case I miss out I won't be looking here until I watch replays.

Last Edited:
O'Malley was an almost +300 dog when the fight was announced. The odds for him would make more sense at +180 or so.
Just looked, he is +230.

I find it unlikely that a suburban red haired goofy stick figure like Sean is going to beat a hardened Russian fighter. Looking forward to that one regardless. Would expect Petr to go right for Sean's legs. Petr coming out to Nazareth - Expect No Mercy would be glorious.

Capture.JPG

Last Edited:
O'Malley is an incredibly gifted fighter, but I'm kind of hoping he'll lose this one. He's 15-1-0 and is the underdog. I'm amazed he's 5'11" tall and weighing in at 135lbs. o_O 72" reach!
Time will tell if it's all hype or not. Yan is on a much higher level than O'Malley's previous opponents.

Finally got up early to watch them. Yes, amazed at that, but the fight was too close for me to call it a robbery. Still not a Sean fan but he did much better than I thought he would.

Bummed that Olivier lost, but no disputing that one.

Only 1-2 fights I care about next weekend including Katter/Allen.

Was the Beaverton venue fun?

Finally got up early to watch them. Yes, amazed at that, but the fight was too close for me to call it a robbery. Still not a Sean fan but he did much better than I thought he would.

Bummed that Olivier lost, but no disputing that one.

Only 1-2 fights I care about next weekend including Katter/Allen.

Was the Beaverton venue fun?
I just streamed it at home as per usual.

About the Sean win, I've said this before ......

If all things are equal, bet on the fighter the UFC wants to see win. The judges are UFC contracted deciders. Of course they will favor the fighter their boss wants to win.

TJ didn't work out well for Dana however. Sterling is a dick. Fights a guy with a dislocated shoulder and then struts around like a rooster. No shame. I get it, he is paid to fight no matter what but don't act like it was some great performance. He probably made $500k to literally beat up on a cripple.

Last Edited:
Oh man! Finally a UFC fight I can get truly excited about! Not until March though :(. "Kumshot" is going to wreck Colby. Funny cause all the trash talk in going to be next level.

Last Edited:
Headed out, forgot to do my usual DK/UFC times/lineup post. Not bad for 'free' fights today.

Capture.JPG

Cheering for Allen. Can't believe Chase Hooper is -300. Proof you can't judge a book by its cover. His physique is like a 13 year old.

Silva did great for not being a boxer and almost 50 - if Jake ever fights a ranked pro boxer his own age and weight he is screwed.
Maybe, but it'll never happen. He's cashing too big of checks doing "exhibitions".

That said, the dude is obviously super athletic and obviously trains a ton. I don't see why he couldn't be somewhat competitive against other boxers.

Matt Frevola vs Ottman Azaitar

Ottman is the underdog at +110 on Draftkings. He should be -130 at least. Very good value bet.

At least Izzy will not be able to make his fight with Alex 'boring'. Alex - who I called "Tuco's Third Cousin" - is one tough dude.

Last Edited:
Got Otto at +110 three days ago on DK. Now -110 pick 'em. The BULLDOZER should change his name to the HONEY BADGER cause that is how he fights. Expect a KO within two rounds, but bet ML

Ottman you potato-smuggling loser! Cost me $100. Hahaha. Oh well.

Edit --
I won't underestimate Izzy .... starts in 15min! Wowza ..... Alex is like Tuco's third Cousin on Breaking Bad.

ESPN overlay of IP address and Host - Geez as if having to watch commercials while paying $74 wasn't enough.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads