JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And I am not saying that most people actively manage their 401Ks/IRAs

In short, we have much more ability to make big moves with significant percentages of our investments than any one fund does.

So we have the ability to move the market but dont use it. That I agree. Investors (401k/ira) react to the market, not move it imo. Imo big money still controls the day to day stock prices of individual stocks (and market in general) much much more then "us"

Just checked my funds and they are almost back up to where they were before the "crash".
Plus I have all those gains from 2017.
I'm happy!

As I said before, it's impossible to time the market but my own personal feeling is as long as we have the
current president the market will be fine.

the markets were supposed to crash in 2015 or 2016, but im guessing they only postponed it. Crashes happen every 7 years...

2008, 2001, 1994, 1987, 1980, 1973

Also note how the Dow jones crashed by 666 points on Feb 2..... 666 is a satanic number...

Wanna hear something more crazy.... Feb 2 is the 33 day of the year.... 33 is a masonic number...... Do you fools get now????

This whole world is a hoax.. Im a millennial and I know all of this, $hit, I aint even 30 yet.. I expected more from you boomers...

Fortunately since I am dead dead broke and do not have a large portfolio based heavily upon just Stocks is there any way we can get some real time tracking of the decision making processes of the folks who control the folks who control the folks who control the Market?

I am serious I think. Some slow or immediate or possibly instant indication of certain movements within the Market might do some very well. Even a few minutes warning if such is possible. Of course the infrastructure needed for instant notification would be difficult.

Stocks. Bonds. Dollar. In that order?

the markets were supposed to crash in 2015 or 2016, but im guessing they only postponed it. Crashes happen every 7 years...

2008, 2001, 1994, 1987, 1980, 1973

Also note how the Dow jones crashed by 666 points on Feb 2..... 666 is a satanic number...

Wanna hear something more crazy.... Feb 2 is the 33 day of the year.... 33 is a masonic number...... Do you fools get now????

This whole world is a hoax.. Im a millennial and I know all of this, $hit, I aint even 30 yet.. I expected more from you boomers...

So are you a millennial or are you retired? Or are you a retired millennial? In other threads you've stated you're 'retired'. I don't know of many retired millennials, save for those that inherited a big wad of cash.

Oh, and I'm not a boomer, just FYI.

And, I'm not surprised your guaranteed date now has to be pushed off - pretty typical of those that know more than the rest of us. Should we expect when it doesn't happen this month that it will get pushed off again?

ymaku.jpg

So are you a millennial or are you retired? Or are you a retired millennial? In other threads you've stated you're 'retired'. I don't know of many retired millennials, save for those that inherited a big wad of cash.

Oh, and I'm not a boomer, just FYI.

And, I'm not surprised your guaranteed date now has to be pushed off - pretty typical of those that know more than the rest of us. Should we expect when it doesn't happen this month that it will get pushed off again?
Retired millennial.

Also, Im not like the typical retarded millennials out there. Im smarter than most people would think. Hell, I dont even have a stupid cell phone or any stupid social media sites..

I invested right after I graduated from high school. Worked crappy minimum wage jobs for a decade and was able to invest wisely in-order to retire. And Im not talking about $hitcoins... If anyone invest in that, then they deserve to lose everything.

As for inheritance, lol, dont make me laugh. Most people in my family are cheap pieces of $hit. Wouldnt take a penny from those people even if they handed it to me on a silver platter. I want to see the look on their faces when the whole system collapses while I become richer than them.

Imagine this, Triggerdude15, was able to get retired and become rich, all by working a minimum wage job. How pathetic would I make those people look. Their reaction would be priceless.

As for the date being pushed back, Im not pushing the date back. I stand firm on my prediction for this month.. And even IF it doesnt happen, I will not make another prediction. They cant keep kicking the can down the road forever... The longer they do, the worse it will be.

This is my last post, until I see the collapse happens this month.

Good day to you all.

It won't be back until after the crash. It said so, and will be laughing at it's family. What does that?

That's part of what really gets to me with this - people that look forward to laughing at the misfortune of others? That doesn't speak of a high quality of character in my book. If I were in the same position he claims to be in, the last thing I would do is laugh at my family - I'd be prepared to help them.

People that find joy in the misfortunes of others definitely don't sit well with me.

So what was the reason for the other thread that guaranteed it last week?

Good question. I'm guessing when his new guaranteed date doesn't happen, it will just get pushed out again. I went through this with my grandmother and the end of the world - she's been gone over 10 years, and we're all still here.

So he worked crappy minimum wage jobs for a decade, is under 30 years of age, and managed to invest his money so that he is now retired. I'm calling......

View attachment 431263

Problem with the internet is anyone can claim to be anything and it's hard to prove otherwise. But a millennial, getting rich on minimum wage jobs over what, a decade? Yeah, sounds like BS to me too. Not impossible, but highly, highly improbable.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top