JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I take it @TriggerDude15 isn't coming back?

He wont be back till April 1st when the market collapses. Still a great market to make $$$$ Been killing it so far in March. Best 5 day run for me yet as I took a 30k share position in myo and a 10k in share position in TEUM at the start of last week and BOOM goes the dynomite!:s0133:

The VIX is smoothing out and leveling off, so things will probably settle down here soon (if Trump will just stop upsetting everybody with tariffs and other nonsense).

Right now one account is about where it was in January, the other less, but I am in the black on both. Just going to ride it out. If things work well with this timber sale I doubt I will be touching my retirement accounts much at all when I retire, in which case they will be sitting mostly untouched for another 10 to 20 years, so they should double to quadruple in size, which would be more than adequate for my daughter.

I've made some nice gains just in 2018 alone, and I've kept most of them, even with the corrections in the market. Things are still looking good and I'm not planning any changes in the near future.

104545927-RTSU94J.530x298.jpg

8Mar18
JP Morgan co-president warns of 'deep correction' for stocks totaling as much as 40% over next few years
J.P. Morgan Chase Co-president Daniel Pinto believes equity markets could see as much as a 40 percent correction within the next few years.

"The equity market has some way to go for the next year to two," Pinto said in an interview with Bloomberg TV. "But then, if there is a correction, it could be a deep correction. It could be between 20 and 40 percent depending on the valuations at the time. The most important thing for someone like us is just to be prepared."

Tons of money to be made with a 40% market correction. No matter if the market goes up or down the money is for the taking. Flat is the real killer.

Yup the end is near...:rolleyes:
even better, its already here.....

since i am a man of my word, i proudly would like to say that i was WRONG about crash happening in Feb.

the reason why it didnt happen in FEB, is because the PPT keeps interfering..... like what we saw today.. the dow was crashing hard, down 800 points, but then closed at 460. the PPT is doing everything they can to prevent the whole damn system from crashing.. but dont worry, they are going to lose control, now that china has launched their own oil futures.

anyone with half a brain cell can tell something is wrong. the volatility we are seeing right now is insane. i am NOT going to set another date for the crash, since the whole system is rigged. i dont know when the massive drop is coming.. it could be this week, this month or next.

if you ask me, the crash has been SLOWLY happening..

here are TWO possible scenarios :

either we see a slow decline in the next few months, making it lose 50% or more of its all time high

or

we have small drops and then multiple massive drops.

and if you fools think im joking or out of my mind, you will see soon enough. this next crash will make 2008 looks like a kindergarten. they only stopped it from crashing back then. they wont be able to stop it this time. ww3 and the next false flag is on the horizon as well. hope you all had a good summer and winter beak last year. there most likely wont be one this year.

good luck you slaves. i will post again before the end of this month. april is going to be a bumpy one.

You think the market is volatile? Compared to last year yes but in historic context it's not. The PPT saved us today lol now that's funny.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top