JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You think the market is volatile? Compared to last year yes but in historic context it's not. The PPT saved us today lol now that's funny.:rolleyes:
i was not going to post till end of april, but i will repond to this last comment before i go..

back in 2006 when my father and i warned everyone about the coming housing collapse, people laughed at our faces..

2008 came along and we were the ones laughing.. those people are now homeless and broke. i promise you, once it happens, you will be seeing mass suicides everywhere. people jumping off buildings, ect... you wont be calling me crazy then. the boomers will get hit the hardest. they can say goodbye to their 401ks, pension, savings, retirement, ect. my generation on the other hand (millennials), are used to it. millennials have been poor from the beginning, so they dont have alot to lose.

also, look up normalcy bias. most of you fools never learn. history ALWAYS repeats iteself. the USA is no different. every empire has its rise and its fall.

the USA is about the collapse and china is going to be the next world power.

im out.

Welcome back @TriggerDude15 ..... I dont think some of your language towards members is excellent as per the rules......but would love to know more....You make some grave generalizations that I will know longer listen to even if they do come true. I try to be as ready as I can and your mentality is actually quite scary.....from one leap to the next. Make sure the next one is more sure footed than your last Feb prediction..... @etrain16

2008 came along and we were the ones laughing.. those people are now homeless and broke. i promise you, once it happens, you will be seeing mass suicides everywhere. people jumping off buildings, ect... you wont be calling me crazy then. the boomers will get hit the hardest. they can say goodbye to their 401ks, pension, savings, retirement, ect. my generation on the other hand (millennials), are used to it. millennials have been poor from the beginning, so they dont have alot to lose.

I know quite a few folks, and none of them, not one, is "homeless and broke" as a result of the 2008 crash. That kind of unsupported hyperbole simply doesn't win people to your point of view. I did know some folks that lost their jobs, one or two had to sell their homes - but none of them are broke and destitute. They had to reorganize, but they came back just fine. As for me, I kept my job and my house through the whole thing. My retirement took a hit for a while, but the entire time the market was down, I was still buying stock at much lower prices, increasing my shares. When the market came back, my recovery skyrocketed. Those down times can be a great time to build up your holdings until the next upswing.

As for millennials being poor - well guess what, everyone who is young starts out that way. I was quite poor when I went out on my own. I worked hard and made my way out of it. I also know millennials who are doing just fine for themselves. Again, making ridiculous blanket statements just chip away at any credibility your arguments may have.

As for your future predictions, well, I'm not going to sweat it. My guess is you'll keep predicting a crash until one actually happens again, which likely is inevitable, though I'm not in any way convinced of your timeline, and when that crash happens, you'll strut about crowing how you 'predicted' it. The market goes up, the market goes down. Sometimes it goes up a lot, sometimes it goes down a lot. As long as folks know that's the case and plan for it, I don't see the need to chicken little the whole end of the world scenario. Fact is, I don't know you and you don't know me. You talk a big game, but honestly, how are we to know you're anything but talk?

Capitalism has new rules. And they're seriously messed up. | Sovereign Man

More than 20% of the companies which comprise the Russell 2000 index, and nearly 10% of companies in the S&P 500 index, burn through so much cash that they have to borrow money just to pay interest on their debts.

Tesla, WeWork, Uber, Netflix, Dropbox, and Snapchat.

Tesla:
Instead the call was filled with contempt and disrespect, with Elon outright refusing to answer questions that he deemed 'boring'.

Bear in mind, Tesla's financial results were gruesome; the company burned through yet another $1.1 billion in cash last quarter. That's 70% worse than in the same period last year.

Even more problematic, Tesla is losing money at such an unexpectedly fast rate that they'll likely run out within the next several months.

According to the Wall Street Journal's analysis, Tesla doesn't have enough cash to cover its basic debt payments and capital leases due within the next six months.

But Elon completely dismissed any such questions as "boring", "bonehead", and "not cool".

Pretty amazing.

'the new rules of capitalism.'

And New Rule #1 is: Businesses no longer need to make money.

Why One Hedge Fund Thinks Tesla Is Worth $0: The Full Presentation

Last Edited:
These 4 Stocks Account For Over Two-Thirds Of 2018's S&P Return

it's a MANA market in 2018...
Microsoft, Amazon, Netflix, and Apple

2018-05-16_14-06-28.jpg

Hedge Funds Dump Most Apple Stock Since 2008: Full 13F Summary

But if you dump your AAPL what's that leave?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top