JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is about us losing value in this country as Men and women whom only want live in peace, yet if we are forced to defend we become nothing to society and thats how the left wants it. ( hope that helps clarify it :) )
You bet!

Defending myself, my family and my home is a God given right... Anyone crossing my threshold in the middle of the night will be met with swift and definitive action, as I work to protect my family.

I believe the Creator has endowed us with specific rights NO MAN nor NO LAW created by man, can take away.

"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe"
Luke 11:21

Defending myself, my family and my home is a God given right... Anyone crossing my threshold in the middle of the night will be met with swift and definitive action, as I work to protect my family.

I believe the Creator has endowed us with specific rights NO MAN nor NO LAW created by man, can take away.

"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe"
Luke 11:21

You are aware, the bibical connotation of Luke 11:21, at least to some bibical historians, quote:
The heart of every unconverted sinner is the devil's palace, where he dwells, and where he rules. There is a kind of peace in the heart of an unconverted soul, while the devil, as a strong man armed, keeps it. unquote
Luke 11 Bible Commentary - Matthew Henry (concise)

Another bibical researcher's perspective, quote:
21, 22. strong man—meaning Satan.
armed—pointing to all the subtle and varied methods by which he wields his dark power over men.
keepeth—"guardeth."
his palace—man whether viewed more largely or in individual souls—how significant of what men are to Satan!
in peace—undisturbed, secure in his possession. Unquote Luke 11:20 Commentaries: "But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

You are aware, the bibical connotation of Luke 11:21, at least to some bibical historians, quote:
The heart of every unconverted sinner is the devil's palace, where he dwells, and where he rules. There is a kind of peace in the heart of an unconverted soul, while the devil, as a strong man armed, keeps it. unquote

armed—pointing to all the subtle and varied methods by which he wields his dark power over men.
keepeth—"guardeth."
his palace—man whether viewed more largely or in individual souls—how significant of what men are to Satan!
in peace—undisturbed, secure in his possession. Unquote Luke 11:20 Commentaries: "But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Exodus 22:2-3 2 "If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed.

Luke 22: 35-36 And He said to them, "When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?" So they said, "Nothing." 36 Then He said to them, "But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.

keepeth—"guardeth."
I prefer Strong's Concordance, which identifies a strong man as one who is physically strong, or one who has the strength to resist Satan.

Word: iscuroj
Pronounce: is-khoo-ros'
Strongs Number: G2478
Orig: from 2479; forcible (literally or figuratively):--boisterous, mighty(-ier), powerful, strong(-er, man), valiant. G2479
Use: TDNT-3:397,378 Adjective
Heb Strong: H46 H117 H386 H410 H533 H553 H1219 H1274 H1277 H1368 H1416 H1419 H2388 H2634 H2710H3515 H4013 H4581 H4869 H5764 H5794 H6091 H6099 H6184 H7312 H8623

1. 1) strong, mighty
    1a) of living beings
    1) strong either in body or in mind
    1a2) of one who has strength of soul to sustain the attacks of Satan, strong and therefore exhibiting many excellences
    1b) on inanimate things
    1b1) strong, violent, forcibly uttered, firm, sure

This reminds me of a story in WW1 where a British soldier refused to take a shot at a German soldier who was bathing out in the open, even though desertion and insubordination could lead to being put in front of a firing squad he still would not obey the order to kill the enemy in such a way.
The level of honor decades ago vs today is like night and day, I meet more and more people who at first glance seem ok then 5 months later their true intentions/Identity really shows. These same people are the jury, the judges, and politicians that decide our fate when our life and liberty are put on trial... Just despicable.
Well written Dunehopper.

So you're saying that everyone that has been converted is not a sinner? big fat lol

I suppose certaindeaf you missed the words 'quote & unquote' prefaced by the prepositional phrase, "at least by some biblical historians" and then a hyperlink at the end to the kind folks who actually stated that whole idea inside of the previously mentioned quotation marks!

Thanks, I certainly needed that heartfelt chuckle today, thanks!

I suppose certaindeaf you missed the words 'quote & unquote' prefaced by the prepositional phrase, "at least by some biblical historians" and then a hyperlink at the end to the kind folks who actually stated that whole idea inside of the previously mentioned quotation marks!

Thanks, I certainly needed that heartfelt chuckle today, thanks!
If that makes you feel better..

Some responses here feign amusement and mental "justification." The initial post is deep. The Biblical notes are interesting. DH.... you're really deep. As a woman shooter and gun owner my comment is this: When some creaton has violated your home and safety, the decision must have been made a long time ago. When you face the real deal, your fantasy that you will act rationally will be upset. You will only fight the way you trained. Train more. Shoot more.

Some responses here feign amusement and mental "justification." The initial post is deep. The Biblical notes are interesting. DH.... you're really deep. As a woman shooter and gun owner my comment is this: When some creaton has violated your home and safety, the decision must have been made a long time ago. When you face the real deal, your fantasy that you will act rationally will be upset. You will only fight the way you trained. Train more. Shoot more.
"No plan survives First Contact with the enemy."--Patton(?)

This is why I always told those I worked with that 75-80% of effective self defense is BEFORE the situation happens--between studying in the library, soul-searching to determine your personal Red Lines, and drilling to force responses into muscle memory so that the only thinking left is "Shoot/No Shoot."

Very sad that you can't even have a sanctuary anymore and that someone who violates your family's safe haven can have more rights than you do.

There should be zero tolerance for home invasions. NONE!
Punishable by death.
Home invaders should be externmanated.they are breading and multiplying

This reminds me of a story in WW1 where a British soldier refused to take a shot at a German soldier who was bathing out in the open, even though desertion and insubordination could lead to being put in front of a firing squad he still would not obey the order to kill the enemy in such a way.
The level of honor decades ago vs today is like night and day, I meet more and more people who at first glance seem ok then 5 months later their true intentions/Identity really shows. These same people are the jury, the judges, and politicians that decide our fate when our life and liberty are put on trial... Just despicable.
Well written Dunehopper.
My father struggled with that scenario too, during WWII.

Muhammad Ali had declared himself a conscientious objector during Vietnam, and I asked dad back then what that meant, so he explained his personal demons/philosophies in much the same way as your British soldier.

He said: "If some poor bastard German enlisted man steps outside of a club for a smoke, and I get ordered to kill him, I'm gonna end up in the brig because I don't think I can do that." "But If he's shooting at me, or on sentry duty, that would be different."

As it happened, pops had a what the gov't considered a "critical job" at the North American Aircraft factory in Burbank, so he wasn't drafted until the war was over. He served in Germany during the occupation.
Thankfully he never had to find out how far he could be pushed.

Those who have never taken the life of another will not fully understand those of us that have.
Even those who have killed...can at times not completely comprehend the actions of others who have.

As for me and only me , I will not speak for others here...
I have come to terms with what I have done , I know that is was an action that needed to be taken...and that there are those that are still alive , because of what I have done.
As for the dead...I hope that they have the peace that they deserve , which eluded them in life.

For folks who want to question , wonder , what if , or dehumanize me for what I have done...
Do not judge until you have been there yourself...and even then tread lightly.
Andy

Those who have never taken the life of another will not fully understand those of us that have.
Even those who have killed...can at times not completely comprehend the actions of others who have.

As for me and only me , I will not speak for others here...
I have come to terms with what I have done , I know that is was an action that needed to be taken...and that there are those that are still alive , because of what I have done.
As for the dead...I hope that they have the peace that they deserve , which eluded them in life.

For folks who want to question , wonder , what if , or dehumanize me for what I have done...
Do not judge until you have been there yourself...and even then tread lightly.
Andy
:s0101:

You have my gratitude not only for your service to this Great Nation, but for doing what needed to be done. May Father heap his blessings upon you, all the days of your life...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews