JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If we are honest - hopefully for most of us this will never happen - a burglary during the night. You are a fool if you do not prepare yourself for that situation and if it comes to pass the two extremes are that you will be in handcuffs trying to explain why you killed those that entered your home or you will have no more earthly concerns and with some luck the final out come will be somewhere between those two extremes. Either way you will need to prepare for this and even then their are no guarantees. All one can really do is to stack the odds in ones favor.

We can not deny the reality is things are changing, compromises are being made. In the last ten years right at 480 gun laws of all kinda have passed. All claiming good intentions. in 2015 120 laws were passed just in that one year. But as long as we keep wanting that warm and fuzzy illusion and are OK with near 500 gun laws passing in this country in just 10 years.
Next person that says they wont comply is well....( fill in the gap) and delusional.
And for the 480 laws being passed 95% came from only one source. I know we don't want it to come to this, but we are doing nothing at all to slow it down. For every law we may stop or interrupt like we did on the Oregon ballot 8 more are in the wings for the 2019 legislative session here in Oregon.

We can not deny the reality is things are changing, compromises are being made. In the last ten years right at 480 gun laws of all kinda have passed. All claiming good intentions. in 2015 120 laws were passed just in that one year. But as long as we keep wanting that warm and fuzzy illusion and are OK with near 500 gun laws passing in this country in just 10 years.
Next person that says they wont comply is well....( fill in the gap) and delusional.
And for the 480 laws being passed 95% came from only one source. I know we don't want it to come to this, but we are doing nothing at all to slow it down. For every law we may stop or interrupt like we did on the Oregon ballot 8 more are in the wings for the 2019 legislative session here in Oregon.
If we don't unite to fight this scorage, we will certainly fall individually... Time for gun owners to put aside their differences and unite against the enemy...

I will NOT COMPLY. That's a fact.

You think I'm (fill in the gap) and delusional?

I haven't seen anyone from any of these groups storm Salem? I guess I missed that part of the news ?
Non-compliance is what our forefathers did.
500 laws and everyone sits on their hands if they are not then what ?
Am I condoning a violent response? No... that would be stupid in a forum to say so.

But by not stopping anything well this is compliance, stopping it only in our homes is not a defense of freedom.
It feels good to hop on here and say " we wont comply " it matters much more when action is taken to stop it.
Or we should not even utter it until we stop these laws by doing what is needed.

Gov Brown signed several restrictions and we yell wont comply and let them do what they want.
And when laws such as my OP post are finally enacted by our compliance..... it will be that exact thing that caused it.
I am pretty sure our forefathers wanted peace and to have a nice home and life but the British wanted more then we could bare.
So the best response to what you ask is 500 laws passed Bearable ? Our forefathers did much more over allot less.
If its not bearable? Then were is our outrage and response ? I see none, just people posting in forums stating they won't comply.
This is why I give OFF such a bad time, how many times does a person or group get to say they won't comply before we call B.S.
Apparently the limit is not 480 laws in 10 years is something we will wait on..
I can only salute my flag of freedom and thank God our forefathers acted quickly on allot less.
If it pisses us off by me saying this? It should, this isn't a movie that will end well.....this is reality with real laws stacking up
higher and higher joining in suffocating links that intertwine end our ability to defend ourselves.
Our Military won stop this, our first responders won't...........people will ...if they so choose.

@Kruejl , this is not directed at you, but you jumped in and wanted a direct answer so I gave one. You will find I don't pull punches some one asks me something, I am not going to lie, I'm going to stand behind what I think is right.
I try and be a good man like I am sure you all do, but at this point and all this happening I can not see how
we can say we are not complying. And if you are not complying for the love of God man don't give details in here :D.

42f3c297041f68df59c1a3643da43f85--forrest-gump-life-lessons.jpg

Well Dunehopper, there is a difference! What Kruejl is saying is He will not comply with any laws he feels unconstitutional, same as many others! It doesn't mean we are going to march on Salem, and It doesn't mean were going to start a shooting war, it simply means, there is no reason for any of us to follow or adhere to these laws until the powers that be start ramping up enforcement, then and only when the threat of outright draconian actions comes will the people take action!

I haven't seen anyone from any of these groups storm Salem? I guess I missed that part of the news ?
Non-compliance is what our forefathers did.
500 laws and everyone sits on their hands if they are not then what ?
Am I condoning a violent response? No... that would be stupid in a forum to say so.

But by not stopping anything well this is compliance, stopping it only in our homes is not a defense of freedom.
It feels good to hop on here and say " we wont comply " it matters much more when action is taken to stop it.
Or we should not even utter it until we stop these laws by doing what is needed.

Gov Brown signed several restrictions and we yell wont comply and let them do what they want.
And when laws such as my OP post are finally enacted by our compliance..... it will be that exact thing that caused it.
I am pretty sure our forefathers wanted peace and to have a nice home and life but the British wanted more then we could bare.
So the best response to what you ask is 500 laws passed Bearable ? Our forefathers did much more over allot less.
If its not bearable? Then were is our outrage and response ? I see none, just people posting in forums stating they won't comply.
This is why I give OFF such a bad time, how many times does a person or group get to say they won't comply before we call B.S.
Apparently the limit is not 480 laws in 10 years is something we will wait on..
I can only salute my flag of freedom and thank God our forefathers acted quickly on allot less.
If it pisses us off by me saying this? It should, this isn't a movie that will end well.....this is reality with real laws stacking up
higher and higher joining in suffocating links that intertwine end our ability to defend ourselves.
Our Military won stop this, our first responders won't...........people will ...if they so choose.

@Kruejl , this is not directed at you, but you jumped in and wanted a direct answer so I gave one. You will find I don't pull punches some one asks me something, I am not going to lie, I'm going to stand behind what I think is right.
I try and be a good man like I am sure you all do, but at this point and all this happening I can not see how
we can say we are not complying. And if you are not complying for the love of God man don't give details in here :D.

View attachment 489056

I don't need nor rely on any group, website, or affiliation to back up the fact that I will NOT COMPLY.

I didn't lose anything in a boating accident. I am a law abiding hard working contributor to society that won't be painted in to a corner. I'm just me. A guy that will gladly cover the six of anyone that stands up for what is right. That believes the Constitution is the LAW above all others of these United States of America. That is smart enough to know that our government is counting on us to do exactly the opposite.

A guy that will gladly sacrifice for the greater good. God Bless America.

There are actions that can be taken. We need to wake folks up. Think outside the box. Flood the editorial rooms. Wear those weird t-shirts. Start calling demo....whatevers...in Salem. Girls with Guns need to make themselves seen. Because in January, this thing is going to heat up all over again. Folks can say they won't comply, but the very real fact is when the People In Charge decide to crush you, people end up dead. (Malheur Wildlife Refuge anyone?) Interesting that Antifa gets a pass.....

See, the way I see it, we'll tolerate an awe full lot being jammed down our throats, but when enough is enough, better watch out, that's going to be one memorable can of whoopazz that's gonna get opened!!!

Just like the 2016 Presidential Election, they'll never see it coming...

See, the way I see it, we'll tolerate an awe full lot being jammed down our throats, but when enough is enough, better watch out, that's going to be one memorable can of whoopazz that's gonna get opened!!!

Just like the 2016 Presidential Election, they'll never see it coming...

Both sides will suffer great losses. :(

Unfortunate, but true. Seems the powers to be want to continuously repeat history. The blood will be on their oppressive and tyrannical hands.

Seems the tree of Liberty is becoming mighty parched...

And too many are afraid to water the tree......

There are actions that can be taken. We need to wake folks up. Think outside the box. Flood the editorial rooms. Wear those weird t-shirts. Start calling demo....whatevers...in Salem. Girls with Guns need to make themselves seen. Because in January, this thing is going to heat up all over again. Folks can say they won't comply, but the very real fact is when the People In Charge decide to crush you, people end up dead. (Malheur Wildlife Refuge anyone?) Interesting that Antifa gets a pass.....

Nah. Folks not complying and MEANING it is what it will take. Words are a shallow vessel.......

Only III% fought back. The media and the flocks of sheep will despise you. State Po and National Guard will be there at check points and everywhere. We need to be heard before November. Unfortunately, most law-abiding citizens just want to be left alone and don't make much noise.

Only III% fought back. The media and the flocks of sheep will despise you. State Po and National Guard will be there at check points and everywhere. We need to be heard before November. Unfortunately, most law-abiding citizens just want to be left alone and don't make much noise.

So don't comply. It's an easy suggestion.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top