JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's 3 AM in the morning, I hear the breaking of glass on the far side of the house. As I awake I reach for my firearm that I keep by the nightstand. As I rise from my bed I see down the hall a shadow, however I cannot identify who it is. I then wipe my eyes to try and adjust to what I am seeing; I am then horrified at the moment to realize they are not just one shadow but two. I have my firearm at my side as I check carefully not be seen. and still yet approaching the objects myself. I know in the moments before me a decision will be made. In the back of my mind I have thought many times the situations, and how I would defend my family. Slowly my eyes adjusted to the light and I can make out the two shadows are not recognizable and do not belong here, soon a choice that will effect my life until it ends, is about to occur.

But when did this decision become about me, once it was if you entered a place you did not belong, you took something that did not belong to you, or you caused harm to others, you would be accepting it, and that response was a natural and acceptable response, to end the potential threat before you? When did the fact that I possess a firearm, an object comprised only of simple metals, that allows me to equalize my situation in defense of myself and my family dehumanize me? Now that alone has questioned my civil right to exist, and have the ability to exist. It is questioned whether or not I have the right to survive over those who may tread upon my safety. I have been dehumanized, I am nothing but a statistic that the opposition to my rights will use, not to protect or to ensure my safety. But to denounce my quest to defend myself, and my acts to be seen as an act of anti-civilized immoral person, not worthy of safety nor survival. These thoughts are based solely on an object I possess. Not who I am, not what my values are. Not how I live my life, or cared for others.

As a decision has now been made, and two objects lay across my living room floor no longer moving. I have made my decision, it was a choice with no other ending in my view. However it will only be my choice in question. It will not be the question of those who had planned, conniving evil upon us wanting only harm and destruction for my loved ones. But it will be I, who will now stand in the light to explain myself. I do know it will not matter. My choice to defend myself will not matter. The civil rights of this man no longer exist. Because my rights as a human no longer exist. I am just a number now, not a face, orperson. Why? because we have allowed laws to be passed that would dehumanize all of us, that would choose to defend themselves.

The next time we are looking at how political systems work, we must look square at those who support certain restrictions. There was a time when you belong to a group that did the wrong thing, you did defend the group because they did some things right. If a group exists that removes a civil right of defense from any of us. It is the responsibility, no more it is the duty of all of us to secure those rights. By being seen, being noticed, not standing by political correctness as a guideline to our fortitude.

( these are just some excerpts from a book I am writing, given some events that have occurred in the last day it seemed important to post this part, still work in progress)

@Boats if the brakes are not put on soon, talking with cops wont matter, simply using a gun in defense will be challenged.,

Strong reminder of the Nazi party, guilt need only be determined by the opposition of the state, after that all acts are deemed illegal your defense to the crime is not needed you are guilty.

I will gladly accept the responsibility of my actions regardless of the outcome if it means those that I care about are safe. I could not live with myself if i let harm that i could have stopped come to those i care about and did nothing to stop it. My decision has been made for a long time. Please do not come into my home without permission.

@DuneHopper Well written.

Defense of self and others, as an inalienable human right, is something I've been writing about from a philosophical perspective for some time. I like your narrative approach, frame it in a more personal level to reach the audience on an individual basis.

For my part, building my capability to defend my family in the medium future is a significant motivator in my efforts to get back in reasonable physical condition and sharpen my shills. This includes my decision making capacity.

In short, I'm working on becoming as hard to kill as possible. And, even if I'm never in a defense situation, it darn sure adds value to the rest of my life.

NEVER talk to the cops, even if your position is totally righteous. There is literally NO UPSIDE to assisting law enforcement when you are the "subject."
Might be worth it to start a CLEANING COMPANY.
Like the one on JOHN WICK .HEHE
02:00 you call them up and make a reservation for two and and transportation.

Very sad that you can't even have a sanctuary anymore and that someone who violates your family's safe haven can have more rights than you do.

There should be zero tolerance for home invasions. NONE!
Punishable by death.

Correction:

What you said was not dehumanizing another person.

If you truly had no value for others, you wouldn't hesitate. It would be without any delay, dead. There would be no remorse, no regret, no pondering of ones actions.

It would be as mundane as wiping your arse and having a clean first pass.

Shrug it off and go back to sleep.

Correction:

What you said was not dehumanizing another person.

If you truly had no value for others, you wouldn't hesitate. It would be without any delay, dead. There would be no remorse, no regret, no pondering of ones actions.
It would be as mundane as wiping your arse and having a clean first pass.
Shrug it off and go back to sleep.

The message was, we are being dehumanized, solely because we choose to defend, and laws are being written as we sit accomplishing just this. It is about us losing value in this country as Men and women whom only want live in peace, yet if we are forced to defend we become nothing to society and thats how the left wants it. ( hope that helps clarify it :) )

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top