JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unless the export arms are of the NFA sort that us lowly American citizens generally have a difficult time acquiring, or justifying tax stamps for.

Edit. Like SBRs, SBS, AOWs
Maybe but it should result in more supply for the Country with less foreign demand. I would hope that would lead to lower prices for those in country who purchase some of that supply.

Was there any explanation how this is going to make any world situation better? It only hurts American businesses and workers. I doubt loss of revenue will drop prices of goods.

Another case of bureaucrats that never ran a business trying to control businesses. I expect to go to work. I wouldn't like it if FJB all of a sudden put a 90 day restriction on what I do. How many companies can cover 3 months pay for reduced output?

Hardware left in Afghanistan.

hardware_landscape.png

Was there any explanation how this is going to make any world situation better? It only hurts American businesses and workers. I doubt loss of revenue will drop prices of goods.

Another case of bureaucrats that never ran a business trying to control businesses. I expect to go to work. I wouldn't like it if FJB all of a sudden put a 90 day restriction on what I do. How many companies can cover 3 months pay for reduced output?
It will hurt US businesses and workers.

I know theryre cracking down on gun parts coming in through customs lately. I have a friend who got 3K worth of stocks and scopes seized the other day from an exporter in the Czech Republic that I use all the time.

My new motto: "Laws are for suckers."

We should have avoided all of the legal hassle and just flown 'em over. The current administration doesn't give a bubblegum.

Reports are that the Biden administration is upset with the Israeli government for handing out weapons to qualified citizens/civilians to defend themselves, their families and their communities. "The [Biden Administration] also threatened to halt an order of some 20,000 rifles purchased by the National Security Ministry from American suppliers.", reported Haaretz. Looks like Biden might be following through.
Breitbart news link warning for the fragile
Also, Gov DeSantis of Florida has stated that he has or will send Israel weapons and gear to help them defend themselves from the terrorists. I doubt that the Democrats will allow that without a fight, like suspending export licenses.

Reports are that the Biden administration is upset with the Israeli government for handing out weapons to qualified citizens/civilians to defend themselves, their families and their communities. "The [Biden Administration] also threatened to halt an order of some 20,000 rifles purchased by the National Security Ministry from American suppliers.", reported Haaretz. Looks like Biden might be following through.
Also, Gov DeSantis of Florida has stated that he has or will send Israel weapons and gear to help them defend themselves from the terrorists. I doubt that the Democrats will allow that without a fight, like suspending export licenses.
Not a surprise. I believe Biden and his Administration are pretty much committed to 2-State solution, whereas, currantly a majority Palestinians are in favor of reclaiming all of pre-1967 Israel as their own, and majority of Israelites aren't in favor of giving up Gaza or West Bank

I don't want to live life, unprotected, on the whim of a wannabe dictator. Bad policies all over the globe are literally killing people. Some people are getting a clue. Too many aren't.

I've had recent conversations that shows people are very worried, but they won't take that last step. You don't need an arsenal, but you need something.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews