JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I've probably earned a few ignores around here for various reasons, but I've not used the feature on anyone else.

When I see emotional rants or pointless instigators, I look long enough to get the general flavor and then move on (enjoying a smug little chuckle if I already guessed who the poster was without even looking).

I just figure it's never bad to know what others are thinking/saying/planning - especially those running out of meds and tinfoil. More seriously, it only makes sense to have some idea of how the anti-2A troll mind works. They are, after all, on the side of those working relentlessly to disarm all of us.

Sometimes I get a kick out of the supertrolls that have occasionally and briefly landed here.. like gunkid and a couple others. what a hoot

That said ...this has been my favorite forum for firearms.
I do like how we get folks of all different backgrounds and likes ....I also enjoy that we can have everything from serious discussions to good natured banter between folks.
Andy

I couldn't agree more. I've been on a lot of boards over the decades and this one is easily the best firearms (and related topics like preparedness and outdoor activities) I've ever been blessed to participate in. :)

I just deployed the ignore feature for the first time.

I have as well. I'm reticent to add anyone to an ignore list as I appreciate other's perspectives, even if I may disagree with the point of view. That said, I recently fired up said feature on someone that was pretty obviously here for no other reason to troll. A different point of view is a fine thing, a disingenuous timewaster is not. ;)

AEFC3FD7-396D-41B0-8499-A3D898F423F4.gif

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews