JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
After one particular difference of opinion, where my hat got peed in by a fellow poster, I activated the ignore button.

After about ten minutes, I deactivated it, figuring that we are all going to be a long time dead, so what the heck....

tac

I cursory-read pages 1-3, 18, & 19. I dono if I missed anything..

However, NWFA is without a doubt, the best online forum I have found.

Do some of my expectations conflict with reality....? Duh, everyone is entitled-to and has their own own sublime purpose(s).

Do I think inductive reasoning and the unconstrained gun owners are protected from "bullies" here...? Sure, that's my challenge to accept.

Honestly, the personality of some posters always seems to be argumentative tangents; in the meta discussions; I don't have the desire to read them; = ad hominem, a highjacking, taking a knee, or spam IMO...

It might be different for some people, but having moved to the PNW and not knowing anyone, NWFA has been a great resource with mostly mature forum members (RIP Salmon R John).

I've met @ 10 forum members via F/F for "exchanges", and becoming good friends with 3 (so far), I find that everyone has been authentic.

So, I hope NWFA continues on this track. If there is a better place, go.

:s0166:

NWFA is still, by far, the best forum, on any topic, I've been a member of. Good people, good info, good discussions, good fights, good humor, good photos, good recipes!

I still have exactly 0 people on my ignore list. Love you or hate you, I want to know what everyone here is saying. I may be on some ignore lists myself - so, if I'm on your ignore list, let me know, okay?? ;)

:s0140:

NWFA is still, by far, the best forum, on any topic, I've been a member of. Good people, good info, good discussions, good fights, good humor, good photos, good recipes!

I still have exactly 0 people on my ignore list. Love you or hate you, I want to know what everyone here is saying. I may be on some ignore lists myself - so, if I'm on your ignore list, let me know, okay?? ;)

I'm there with you. I have mixed it up with a couple of people on the board, but at the end of the day, I don't want to ignore them as I value everyone's opinion.... even if their opinion is wrong :p

7E870804-61E6-45AD-9052-85DAF222C43B.gif

If I was allowed to ignore the people I wanted to, it would be a ghost town around here.

I can be be a sarcastic opinionated sob With a wicked sense of humor. These traits don't always translate well on Internet forums so I have had a couple warnings on some sites but really I am not a vengeful person and generally mean no harm and try to be helpful. Feel free to ignore me if necessary! I have no one on ignore and enjoy the banter for the most part. I try and stick to the rule on forums that I try not to fling you too much crap unless I have met you personally and you get my sense of humor. Doesn't always work so I apologize.

You a fisherman? I seem to remember an Osprey on, can't thing of it right now....Bob's web site? If you be the same, there was always some good ribbin' there. Yeah yeah, Piscatorial Pursuits? None of that flies on ifish.

I am a fisherman for sure but have never been on PP. I think I am still a member on Ifish but I don't think my handle is Osprey as I have not posted their forever. I am a member on BD and that can be a real crapshoot but I have met and fished with many of them and most are good peeps despite their online shenanigans.

I cleared my ignore list some time ago, been VERY tempted to re start it, but hadn't yet.
I always seem to miss the Trolls, especially the really fun ones, they usually get the ban hammer before I catch up on the fun. WORD was a fun one, and gunkid was classic! Please be sure to let me know the next time we get a big time troll, I always enjoy it! Lol

Any one who has AndyinEverson, etrain16, Certaindeaf, or Stomper on ignore is just plain mean and shouldn' even get coal in there stocking!:p

Having been banned from two forums ... I am sure that I am on someone's ignore list here...:eek::D

That said ...this has been my favorite forum for firearms.
I do like how we get folks of all different backgrounds and likes ....I also enjoy that we can have everything from serious discussions to good natured banter between folks.
Andy
I've been IP blocked by CL, Oregonlive, KATU and kicked off Nextdoor. Basically because my opinion differed from the herd. No vulgarity or anything like that. With Nextdoor I simply mentioned that I liked the new Walmart nearby and a large group of naysayers took aim at me over that. It got ugly. I would say that I left according to my own terms though. Lol.

The title of the thread kinda threw me off... I kinda expected the good old boys here to be sitting around the fire eating a plate of beans and making atmosphere :D

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads