JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I've probably earned a few ignores around here for various reasons, but I've not used the feature on anyone else.

When I see emotional rants or pointless instigators, I look long enough to get the general flavor and then move on (enjoying a smug little chuckle if I already guessed who the poster was without even looking).

I just figure it's never bad to know what others are thinking/saying/planning - especially those running out of meds and tinfoil. More seriously, it only makes sense to have some idea of how the anti-2A troll mind works. They are, after all, on the side of those working relentlessly to disarm all of us.

Sometimes I get a kick out of the supertrolls that have occasionally and briefly landed here.. like gunkid and a couple others. what a hoot

That said ...this has been my favorite forum for firearms.
I do like how we get folks of all different backgrounds and likes ....I also enjoy that we can have everything from serious discussions to good natured banter between folks.
Andy

I couldn't agree more. I've been on a lot of boards over the decades and this one is easily the best firearms (and related topics like preparedness and outdoor activities) I've ever been blessed to participate in. :)

I just deployed the ignore feature for the first time.

I have as well. I'm reticent to add anyone to an ignore list as I appreciate other's perspectives, even if I may disagree with the point of view. That said, I recently fired up said feature on someone that was pretty obviously here for no other reason to troll. A different point of view is a fine thing, a disingenuous timewaster is not. ;)

AEFC3FD7-396D-41B0-8499-A3D898F423F4.gif

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews