JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
If you step up into a combative situation and get your lights punched out, well you put yourself there! Too bad for you, irregardless of gender! :)

No hero, just someone who's apparently old fashioned enough to still believe that not punching women is part and parcel of being a man. I didn't ask because I couldn't imagine an instance where cheering for a man to beat the snot out of a woman was in any way acceptable.

No hero, just someone who's apparently old fashioned enough to still believe that not punching women is part and parcel of being a man. I didn't ask because I couldn't imagine an instance where cheering for a man to beat the snot out of a woman was in any way acceptable.

We agree on the chivalry thing, but that doesn't give a woman (especially the one in the video) license to run wild without the possibility of getting decked.

Use of force to stop a threat isn't dictated by the aggressor's gender. Back in my Army days, the most vicious, murderous terrorists running around Europe were female.... fact. ;)

Old picture, etrain16s hair was much darker back then, and my bearded feets were packed with stones, hence the limp! Andy still had his tooth, and Stomper still had the one leg stomp ( hence his nickname) before the "Accident" and SgtNambu lost a few pounds since. I think Kruejl maybe the purtiest one now! :D:p:eek:

Well yeah, I guess if she has an explosive vest, sub machine gun, etc... then you have my encouragement to punch her. That does change the rules a bit. Hopefully the protesters are easier to deal with than the militants you may have seen overseas.

Old picture, etrain16s hair was much darker back then, and my bearded feets were packed with stones, hence the limp! Andy still had his tooth, and Stomper still had the one leg stomp ( hence his nickname) before the "Accident" and SgtNambu lost a few pounds since. I think Kujil maybe the purtiest one now! :D:p:eek:

Don't forget @SKrueger.... that dude is so tall that he's the only one I know that can qualify for jump wings when he bends down to lace his boots! :D

Old picture, etrain16s hair was much darker back then, and my bearded feets were packed with stones, hence the limp! Andy still had his tooth, and Stomper still had the one leg stomp ( hence his nickname) before the "Accident" and SgtNambu lost a few pounds since. I think Kruejl maybe the purtiest one now! :D:p:eek:

When wasn't I? :D

Well yeah, I guess if she has an explosive vest, sub machine gun, etc... then you have my encouragement to punch her. That does change the rules a bit. Hopefully the protesters are easier to deal with than the militants you may have seen overseas.

When "protestors" start assaulting people, and breaking/burning sheite.... they've become looters and rioters, ALL bets are off at that stage. o_O

Anyway, I get where you're coming from. None of us "get off" on women getting beat, but it's refreshing to FINALLY see some of that ilk get "woke". ;)

Use of force to stop a threat isn't dictated by the aggressor's gender. Back in my Army days, the most vicious, murderous terrorists running around Europe were female.... fact. ;)
Look up a book titled Shoot the Women First--it was a female sociologist's in-depth study of female terrorist.

Pro-tip: Take the Easy Button and just Google Ulrika Meinhof (yes, as in "Baader-Meinhof") or Leila Khaled... Chivalry protections are only valid as long as the protectee honors them and stays out of conflict. Step in, and all bets are off...

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top