JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's never too late, but the shooting should have started long ago. The people that possessed the sacks to start this great nation would have never let it get this far. I crack up when I hear people talking about burying guns, sorry folks if you're talking about burying guns it's long past time to dig them up.

A. Anti gun politicians who will take away our rights quickly.
B. Compromisers who will slow down the removal of our rights.
C. 2A absolutists who cannot be elected.

Pick one.

Easy-- B
Slow the bleeding if you can't stop it.
Slow till the strong pro-gun candidate that can actually win the presidency appears, if that ever happens, but for God's sake.
Don't vote for the openly anti-gun candidate.

It's never too late, but the shooting should have started long ago. The people that possessed the sacks to start this great nation would have never let it get this far. I crack up when I hear people talking about burying guns, sorry folks if you're talking about burying guns it's long past time to dig them up.

There is a point in this, while not a call to violence, it does show how far and soft we have become as a nation.

This rings true still:

"Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times."

When I think of the Anti-Gun, I fall back on this video I watched years ago. The information in it is relevant along with the quote that I posted above.

It may seem odd but my mind is always making connections, pathways that link one subject to another that really leads to great inferred knowledge through many subjects.

Let me know your thoughts.

We are deep into the slide from good times to weak men thanks in part to the Long Peace.

... We are deep into the slide from good times to weak men thanks in part to the Long Peace.

Interesting. We are also deep into the time where firearms leveled the field between the weak/strong, young/old. I've mentioned Carlisle Moody's study before about how the introduction of the wheel lock and especially the flint lock lead to a massive reduction in assaults in the Britain, and how assaults since the ending of the English right to bear arms have soared 200+ times.

The desirability of gun control to so many voters, was made possible by the security and civility in society created by the firearms they seek to ban -- guns have made us so safe, that it is now forgotten why we have that safety. Carlisle Moody: Handguns Stop Murders

Interesting. We are also deep into the time where firearms leveled the field between the weak/strong, young/old. I've mentioned Carlisle Moody's study before about how the introduction of the wheel lock and especially the flint lock lead to a massive reduction in assaults in the Britain, and how assaults since the ending of the English right to bear arms have soared 200+ times.

The desirability of gun control to so many voters, was made possible by the security and civility in society created by the firearms they seek to ban -- guns have made us so safe, that it is now forgotten why we have that safety. Carlisle Moody: Handguns Stop Murders

So Far Left - No right owning weapons of war

:s0115:

I think at least partly because of money. Sad truth is people are mostly apathetic on most issues but.... If you advertise something most will buy into it because diving deeper is harder then just expecting everyone to tell the truth.

And with all that money out there politicians want a piece of it.

Yes, all the big money people: billionaires dropping $1-5million at a time into the anti-gun pot, we cannot match that. We have a large audience but too much apathey to go out and spread the word. Too many newspapers won't print conservative views.
Someone said it earlier, the pendulum swings and it's swinging against firearm ownership, but when it starts to swing back you better not be in front of it!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top