JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's a video on building a cheap 12 gauge shotgun. It can be done with less than $20 in materials and it looks like the only tools you need are a screwdriver and a wood saw. He goes on a bit. I skipped a lot of the parts where he was talking and didn't miss much. 14 minute video with about 5 minutes of useful information.

Here's a video on building a cheap 12 gauge shotgun. It can be done with less than $20 in materials and it looks like the only tools you need are a screwdriver and a wood saw. He goes on a bit. I skipped a lot of the parts where he was talking and didn't miss much. 14 minute video with about 5 minutes of useful information.

Yes, and he was also turned down and DENIED because they claimed that was not a real firearm. Which afterwards he posted a video that I can't find of him firing it after the gun buyback.

Duh, looked on his channel:

I've got a couple of rusted out relics that aren't worth the effort any longer... Perhaps I should consider parting with them for one of those there fancy gift cards they give out...

Wonder would they take a starter pistol as well?

"The answer to gun buybacks....profit".
How 'bout "The answer to public schooling.. profit and retardation!"?
See, all you gotta do is..
and then the lol

I've got a couple of rusted out relics that aren't worth the effort any longer... Perhaps I should consider parting with them for one of those there fancy gift cards they give out...

Wonder would they take a starter pistol as well?
I tried that. The gun has to function meaning it needs a bolt and all that. What I could get rid of bought me a SIG220 at the time. I love buybacks.

Good grief. Looks like I've got some building to do!

Heck, if they're paying $200 for a pistol, buy a used Hi-Point for $100 and make $100 profit that way - plus, you're getting a Hi-Point off the streets....so the gang bangers won't have a 'gat' to whack the other homies :rolleyes:

Highpoints are not that bad actually. Cabelas has them for $100 during the holidays. Worth buying a few. They are an interesting design actually, ought to read up on them. There is a place in the world for a gun for those that can't afford a SIG or even a Glock. They are reliable although heavy.

Highpoints are not that bad actually. Cabelas has them for $100 during the holidays. Worth buying a few. They are an interesting design actually, ought to read up on them. There is a place in the world for a gun for those that can't afford a SIG or even a Glock. They are reliable although heavy.

I've owned them before - a pistol in .45, which actually was quite an accurate and reliable gun. I find their carbines to be quite decent, even better than the pistols. That said, I've been without a Hi-Point for a while now.

I agree. Used to knock them until my brother in law bought one and had me try it. I put 200 rounds through it and it was just as accurate as any other 9mm we had during those days. The only thing I didn't like other than how it looked was removing the slide. You had to hammer out a pin every time you wanted to remove the slide. Watching him clean that c9 made me treasure my Glock even more.

Last Edited:
Good grief. Looks like I've got some building to do!

Heck, if they're paying $200 for a pistol, buy a used Hi-Point for $100 and make $100 profit that way - plus, you're getting a Hi-Point off the streets....so the gang bangers won't have a 'gat' to whack the other homies :rolleyes:

Looks like the home made guns some of the old Field manuals gave instructions on how to build.
Not pretty, but look workable.
Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews