JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It has been eight years now for Lucky Sporting Goods, and in that time I have been quietly lining up what should happen next. Just like suppressors and short barrels, the IRS is involved in my new plans too. I am working through the process of getting all the documentation submitted along with the yet unknown fees in exchange for a not-for-profit with 501c3 status.

The big picture is supporting a strong physical community that has a deep love of firearms and exchanging valuable skills. In the not-too-distant future, I picture a range, classroom, and workshop spaces where one could teach or attend any relevant topic related to shooting, hunting, self-sufficiency, or mentoring for support. I am hoping that many of you will see this and be interested in participating. Do you have teaching certification for pistol, shotgun, or rifle? Reloading, working with dogs, something else equally awesome? I would love to hear from you and get as many people as possible making use of a recreational piece of property close in on the west side of Portland.

This new effort aligns much better with Northwest Firearms than a little garage shop doing transfers and cerakote, and by the 15th I should have something for one of the little supporting vendor icons at the top or bottom of the page to connect to when clicked on.

Please send me a message or text if you want to get involved and what you would like to be involved with. I need two more people to join me for the initial board of directors, and I have gone through my collection and picked two dozen firearms (mostly stalled waiting for Cerakote) to hit the chopping block at wholesale or better prices to fund the initial efforts. If you love a good deal, on something supporting a good deal to come, feel free to stop by and see what is up for grabs and I can take notes on what interests you.

So far I have people interested in teaching traditional NRA classes, concealed carry, reloading 101 - working up your new firearms special recipe, and promoting the love of Mils over MOA. Looking forward to making some good connections!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top